Smokes.

I walked behind him, slowly. No eye contact, no hand holding, no nothing. We walked inside of the building that he lived as he walked in front of me, leading me. My heels made sounds every time they hit the floor. The moment we both got into the elevator he looked at me with a thirsty look. The moment the elevator doors closed he smirked and his hand wrapped around my waist. He got me closer to him and his hot breath hit my neck. His lips moved to my ear and he whispered.

-          You know shy girl, ever since you started working with us I had my eyes on you. I knew that one day you will be mine.

The moment I heard the words mine, I froze. Goosebumps hit my body as I questioned myself Am I in a relationship with this guy?

-          Y-yours? - My voice trembled a bit.

-          Yes, all mine. – He said and put his arms away as the elevator door opened.

What should I do? Never mind… I am just going to see what happens next. We got out of the elevator and he led me into his apartment. Walking inside I noticed how well decorated it was. He had modern furniture and it black/gray/white themed. It looked so good. I took my heels off and he got closer to me. I was short, really short. I had to get on my toes in order to kiss him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and let my fingers go thru his hair. He broke the kiss and got me to wrap my legs around him, allowing him to carry me wherever he wants. Walking to the kitchen table he placed me on it. Jiho started taking off his hoodie, exposing his check. I never told anyone, but I had a thing for his tattoos, each one of them. As I watched him I crossed my legs and lid up a smoke. He looked so hot, without even trying.

-          Do you like what you see? – He said followed by a sexy grin.

-          Maybe. – I said and smirked.

-          Maybe? – He repeated and got closer.

His bare skin touched the soft material of my blouse as his eyes didn’t move away from mine. I might say he looked a bit irritated, even a bit annoyed. His arm wrapped around my neck and I felt, good. He squeezed, gently as he kept his sexy grin on his face. His other hand ripped my blouse open and I let out a little moan. My whole body had goosebumps over. In just seconds I felt my body being picked up and turned around, pushed to the table. One of his hand was holding mine, behind my back. His other hand was still on my neck.

-          You like that? – He said with a rough voice next to my ear.

No answer needed. My body was already burning hot and I felt myself wet. He smirked and let go of my neck and hands, moving his on my breast. Gosh he knew what women liked. I let my head rest back on his shoulder as my moans escaped my mouth, hitting his ear. Ones he realized he can take advantage of the position one of his hands moved, low. As he touched me, I turned my head and bit his neck. The pain mixed with pleasure caused him to let out a loud moan. My hands were free, so I put them on his now, huge bulge. I moved them around, groping him. He got harder and harder with every movement of my hands.

-          You know – he moaned out – you are making me feel so good.

-          I know. – I bit my lips – S-so are you.

He smirked and picked me up on his hands, taking me to his bedroom. He let me down on the bed and I got closer to him, placing my lips on his tummy and kissing it. Making my way down to his unbuttoned now jeans with kisses got his skin filled with goosebumps. I pulled his jeans down, sharply. His boxers were tight. Tight on his member. I smirked and moved my hand to it. I placed it on top of it and slowly moved it up and down as I moved my eyes to his. He was looking down at me, and that made my body burn with pleasure. I smirked and moved my lips down to his member. I kissed it thru the materiel of his boxers, teasing him. He threw his head back and I felt his hands on my head. He was ready. He was asking me, begging me for it.

-          Well since you asked nicely. – I said with a little giggle while removing his boxers.

His member popped out, big and veiny. I put my hands around it and kissed it. I didn’t make him wait a lot and went for a lick. A little teasing lick, just on the tip of his penis. I always loved the way he moaned, just like right now. After that pleasing, loud and rewarding moan for me I took it all inside of my mouth. I couldn’t never take someone as big as him, but I managed to do it for him. Moving my head up and down I could hear his moans, getting louder and louder. I squeezed my lips around his penis every time I went up and even go harsh on his tip, adding a bit of teeth. He was ready, all that he needed was two more of those movements, and he would cum. But I was bad, bad enough not to let him do that. I licked it from the end to the tip and smirked.

Without even opening his eyes and not expecting it I got up and bit his neck. The pain I caused him made him push me back on the bed. He took me by the legs and pulled me closer to him.

-          You want to play rough? – He said in a visibly angry tone. – Well good then.

He took off my panties and threw them on the floor. As his lips kissed me I threw my head back and got ready for whatever he was going to do. I felt his tongue slide onto my clit as his hands wrapped around my thighs. His tongue started moving into circular motions making me feel more than good. After a minute he removed one of his hands from my thigh and slid two fingers inside of me. Moans and groans escaped my mouth as one of my hands grabbed him by the hair and the other one was digging into the sheets. He moved his fingers fast, fast as his tongue making me scream out his name. He didn’t stop. He always had the goals to make me cum first. And he always managed to. Just as I was on my climax, my body filled with ecstasy he pulled back and stopped the magic. 

-          Are you, - I got my head up – are you paying me back?!

Without answering me he entered me with all of his length. My mouth opened wide because of the sudden pain. I was not expecting him to do that, but I should have. After all he said he is going to play rough. He placed one of his hands on my waist and the other gripped my neck. Every trust, every moan, every second out skins touched felt like ecstasy. He leaned to me and put his lips on mine. My mouth opened and he slid his tongue inside. As he trusted he bit my lower lip and smirked.

-          You like it rough, don’t you? Well take it rough.

He trusted faster and harder as I could feel how my skin was burning.

-          Jiho! Jiho I am close! – I screamed.

-          So am I! – He said and trusted one last time before cumming and throwing his wet, sweaty body over mine.

He rolled next to me as I took the pack of cigarettes rolling on my tummy. I put a smoke inside my mouth and lid it up. I inhaled ones and just as the smoke hit my lungs he took it from my mouth and placed it on his lips.

-          Hey that’s mine!

-          Learn to share, shy girl. – He said and inhaled.