Loki Laufeyson - Ellie

This is a continuation from my story, requested by @X_story_girl_X.
You come back down to earth with Ellie, your daughter, (who is 4 yrs old) to meet Abi, Thor, and Fury.
Warnings: none

You hurried past Loki on the ship, buckling your daughter Ellie into a seat as you neared Earths atmosphere, seating yourself next to her as you buckled, Loki sitting at the wheel.
"Hold my hand, sweetie." You grasped her tiny hand in yours, knowing the bumpy ride ahead would scare her.
"Ready?" Loki spoke from the front.
"Ready as we'll ever be." You replied.
The ship picked up speed quickly, a bump here and there as the light in front shone brighter and brighter till you had to close your eyes.
"Mommy!!" Ellie cried, her hand gripping yours tightly.
"It's ok, it's almost over." You soothed.
Before you knew it the light was gone and the ship was quietly drifting through the clouds as you took a deep breath of excitement.
As much as you loved your new home, you still missed Earth. You couldn't wait to introduce Ellie to all the things they had, all the people you knew.
"We're here baby." You unbuckled, moving to kneel next to her, picking her up.
Loki approached you as you stood with her, "Straight to Shield?" He asked.
"Yup, that's where Auntie Abi is, and Uncle Thor."
"Uncle Tor!" Ellie giggled, she'd met him on a couple occasions, but still wasn't able to quite pronounce H's.
"Uncle Thor is bad, not good." Loki took her, feigning disgust.
"Don't listen to daddy." You smacked him playfully on the back. "You like Uncle Thor, don't you?"
Ellie only giggled again, nodding.
"Arrived at destination." The ships GPS announced over the speakers.
"We're here!"
Loki handed Ellie off to you while he grabbed her bag and jacket, the ship gently landing.
The door slowly lowered, revealing a squealing Abi who waited impatiently.
"Y/N!" She ran up the ramp, pulling you into a hug, before stepping back to smile and wave at Ellie. "Hi!! You must be Ellie!"
Ellie smiled shyly, but didn't pull away.
"I'm Auntie Abi." She held her hands out. "Can I hold you?"
"Go on." You encouraged, as Ellie hesitated, before reaching out.
"Oh, you're a big girl, aren't you? You are so cute!"
You chuckled as you watched your best friend ooh and ah over Ellie. Already she was giggling, you had no doubt that they would get along.
"Brother," Thor's deep voice greeted from where he stood on the ground.
"Brother." Loki walked towards him, stopping to shake hands before standing beside him. "C'mon,
love."
You still felt a small blush creep up your face at the nickname, no matter how many times he used it.
Hurrying to his side, you wound your hand in his, Abi following with Ellie in her arms, the perfect picture of happiness.
As you walked, Abi nudged your arm. "So...does Ellie have powers like you?" She asked.
"They haven't shown yet, if she does." You smiled, gently pinching Ellie's round cheeks. "I don't know how we'll train her to control them if she does."
"Hm. Guess what?" Abi came even closer, whispering.
"What?" You temporarily let go of Loki to lean closer.
"Thor and I have been dating for past few weeks."
She confessed as your eyes widened.
"What?! No way!! That's so awesome!!" You gasped.
"I know right??" She smiled widely. "We're dating brothers. Well, you're married, but still, ya know??"
You laughed.
"Does anyone else know?"
She shrugged. "We don't really hide it, but we don't really see each other much at work so I'm not sure who knows."
"Fury?"
"He hasn't said anything." Abi tilted her head.
You all arrived at the door, stepping inside and making your way to the elevator.
"Are any of the avengers here?" You asked.
"No, they're all out on missions or at the Avengers compound.
You sighed with relief. Even though they all knew Loki had made a 180 turn, everyone was still a little tense around each other.
As the elevator rose, Loki and Thor conversed, Abi and you falling silent for a moment.
"I thought I heard something." Fury was standing there as the doors slid open, his hands behind his back.
"Nice to see you too." Loki quipped, smiling.
"Loki." Fury nodded, but didn't smile in return.
"Look how cute their baby is!" Abi interrupted, seemingly undaunted by Fury's rather stern demeanor.
His brow raised.
"Fury, meet Ellie." You stepped off the elevator followed by the rest as you took Ellie, putting her down to walk.
Ellie hid her face in your leg as Fury bent down, a surprised look still plastered across his face.
"Huh." He grunted. "Nice to meet you Ellie." He extended his hand, but as he reached forward, Ellie retracted, her hand seeming to try to swipe him away, as a small blue light flared from her hand, sending him flying back a couple feet.
The group collectively gasped as you bent down picking Ellie up. "Sweetie you can't do that!" You watched as Fury waved everyone away trying to help him, standing on his own.
You stood silent as he stared Ellie down, no one moving.
"I'm so sorry, Fury. We didn't know. She—"
"I like her." Fury interrupted. He even smiled a little, a small chuckle following.
You could only sigh with relief, handing her back over to Loki. As you glanced up at him.
"How are we gonna control her powers?" You whispered.
Loki shook his head unsurely, but chuckled. "We'll have to figure something out."
"Also, did you know Abi and Thor are dating?"
Loki's eyes almost bugged out and you took that as a no as you both glanced over at the pair, just now noticing Thor's arm slung over her shoulder.
"I think they're cute." You smiled.
Loki gagged jokingly, wrapping his own arm around you, pressing a kiss to your hair. "I love you."
"I love you too." You suppressed a blush, happier than ever.