𝐹💙𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: Leave

I went downstairs and Donovan behind me. He picked up Kalea and spun her around as she giggled,causing me to smile. Donovan's mother comes up to with Lila and Danny,and gives me a sweet smile.

"Your parents would like to see you," She said softly,and my face paled. Kalea froze and stared at me,silently begging not to.

"Y-yes ma'am..." I stuttered and followed them outside. Once Don and Kalea were out I looked up to see my 'parents' standing before me.

"Hello,it's lovely to see your alive. I thought your sister would have just let you die,hm?" The Luna spoke,snickering. Kalea growled and I just stared at the ground. "You lost your strongest warrior to kick me out,what do you want to lose now?" I stated,referring to Danny. The Alpha scoffed and then gave a glare to Danny.

"I would like your sister back," The Luna said. My head shot up and I felt my eyes turn red,and a growl escape me. Kalea back up in Don and whimpered. "No." I said. I was not about to lose the one person keeping me alive!

The Aloha just laughed,and rolled his eyes. "That was an order,runt!" He stated. Donovan growled and then smirked. "He doesn't take orders from you anymore,they left you. You can't have her because she is now apart of my pack," He stated,which was correct. The two had a look of disgust on their faces and then looked at me.

"Kalea my dear,mommy misses you!" The Luna said,softening her voice. Kalea hissed and laughed bitterly. "I don't take orders from someone who doesn't deserve their position!" She spoke,her voice full of confidence and assurance. The Luna's eyes widened and she turned around. The Alpha following behind her.

"We will be back!" She said aloud,making sure all could here. Lila bared her fangs. "Don't be to sure about that,Luna." She growled out. "Leave and never come back!"

————————

Sorry this is short! Just wanted to post something tonight.