N🧋ne: Forgive and Forget

My sister hadn't let go of the little laugh I let out earlier and it's really bugging me. I love her,and of course she's funny, but I had never had a genuine laugh come out of me since I was five,and she wasn't born yet. I sighed as I once again tried to shoo my sister away.

"Come on Adryan,the poor girl just wants to hear you be happy." Donovan said,giving my sister a wink. Hadley then walked into the room and glared at him. We were inside the pack house living room.

"Really?" She asked sternly. Donovan gave her a smile and she scoffed,annoyance in her behavior. "You can't! This is unacceptable," She continued.

"What did I do this time?" He asked,raising an eyebrow. "What did you do? Take a guess for me," She said angrily.

"I'm sorry? I haven't seen you most of the day Hadley!" He said. I could tell they were both really annoyed. Hadley gave out a breathy laugh and then gritted her teeth.

"I swear,mom told me you ran into the woods again! Y'know,near the Winter Pack!" She exclaimed. I frowned at the mention of them and looked down.

"It's not my fault I wanted my mate with me,you can't control that!" He argued. A few other wolves entered the room including Prey and Kane. Everyone watched the two argue.

"Oh,so he's from that pack?" She asked bitterly. "Yes! They adopted these two and now they are here. What is so wrong?!"

Hadley gave me a sad smile. "They don't belong here," She said softly before walking away. I looked to my sister who had fear in her eyes. "Then where do we belong..?" She asked,her eyes flooding with tears. She had never liked arguing,especially when it was about me and her.

"Brother! Answer me,please!" She yelled. I just looked at her. Donovan shook his head. "It's alright Kalea,your fine." He said and left as well. A few wolves had left and some just stared and whispered. Prey walked over to me and Kalea and hugged us.

"She doesn't mean that," He told us calmly. "Then what did she mean? I am not about to run away for the millionth time! My brother struggles to take care of me,so you will tell me right now! Where do we belong?" She said,the fire burning in her eyes and her voice becoming mad.

"Kalea.." I started. "No,Adryan. Let them tell me,let them figure it out!" She snapped. I looked at my sister has tears streamed down her face and she growled. I stood up and took her hand running outside. We ran into the woods before turning into wolves and running. She needed to calm down.

Forgive them,and forget them. She mind linked. She wanted to forgive the Sun pack and forget the Winter Pack. I stopped and lay down,my sister curled up beside me. We fell asleep and didn't try to wake up.