Fift33n: Kalea

I woke up to my little sister cuddling up to me. She was in between my legs with her head on my chest,fast asleep. I kissed her head and then looked to my right and saw Donovan sitting in an armchair,reading a book. He looked up and smiled at me,I returned the smile. I was going to spend the whole day with Kalea since she needed to calm down a bit.

"You ready for your brother and sister day?" He whispered in my ear. I jumped a little,not noticing he was next to me. I smiled and nodded at him as he laughed quietly. Kalea shifted and woke up,her big eyes staring into mine. She smiled brightly and then looked at Donovan. Kalea jumped out of my grasp and gave Donovan a hug before going to change. Donovan helped me out of the bed so I could also get ready. Once we were done I took Kalea outside and we walked to a small breakfast restaurant in the city.

"Adryan? What should I get," My sister asked,her eyes scanning the menu in front of her. I took a look and then suggested she get the french toast,I also got it. Once we ordered we quickly ate and talked. "What do you wanna do next?" I asked her as we were walking out. She giggled and pointed to a sign that read 'EverLane Park'. I nodded and took her into the park. It was peaceful there,and we walked along a path with cheery blossom tree in a straight line. The scenery was unbelievable and perfect,as if we were in a book!

My sister was all giggly and happy today,and I couldn't help but smile at that. My whole life Kalea had been my priority. I had no care in the world,as long as she was safe. I took a deep breath and smiled at my sister.

"We should go for a run," Kalea suggested. I nodded and we both went behind separate trees and came back out as wolves. We ran through the park,racing and roughhousing. We were both playful wolves,so it wasn't hard to have fun. She pushed me into the pond,and her eyes were conveying her happiness. I jumped up and mopped at her,dragging her in as well.

We turned human and splashed water at each other. Once we were out I walked my sister back to the pack house,and Prey greeted us."what happened to you guys?" He asked,laughing at how soaked we are. "We pushed each other into a pond!" Kalea laughed out. I couldn't help hit laugh as well.