𝐹❀𝓊𝓇: Bad News

After a few hours of walking and talking,Donovan decided to take me home. Once we got there Kalea opened the door and dragged us inside. My mother was cooking in the kitchen while Donovan,Kalea,and I went to greet her.

"Hello mother!" I said,happily. She turned around and hugged me and then smiled at Donovan.

"And who might this be?" "My names Donovan Miss," He told her politely. It looked as if she took a moment to inspect him.

"Y-your from.." She stuttered out. I looked over at Donovan and saw the fear that had crossed his eyes. Kalea looked at me with a confused expression and I just shrugged.

My mom backed up a little before sighing. "The Sun pack," My eyes widened as I looked at my mate,he looked uncomfortable and scared. Kalea held his hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Why is that so bad mommy? He cares a lot about Adryan," She asked innocently. She hadn't been taught that the Sun Pack were our rivals. Is that why he never crossed the borders?

My mom looked at me and her face varied from soft and kind to scared and angry. "You are to be out of these borders!" My mother ordered him. He nodded and gave a sad smile to me and my sister before leaving. I stared at my mother and then ran upstairs.

Kalea soon followed me in and sat down on my bed. She rubbed her hand over my hair and sighed. "Why does mommy not like him?" She asked me. "She doesn't like the Sun Pack,and dad would kill me for being mated to him." I explained,trying not to give away that we are at war with them.

"They can't be mad at the gods! It's not your choice," She said,flames in her eyes and anger in her voice. My sister has always gotten angry when it came to my happiness. If someone threatened to ruin my dreams or my best days she would stare them down and they'll cower in fear.

"I'm going to talk to mommy and daddy! They will not tell you who to love," She then stormed off,I sighed and contemplated stopping her. I eventually went but realized it was to late and my mother gave me a sad look and my father had no emotion whatsoever.

"Son,explain." My father said sternly. I stumbled down the stairs,I was smaller and weaker since everyone in my family had alpha blood and all I had was omega and runt blood.

"I'm sorry father! I didn't have a choice who my mate was and I really like him. Please don't take that away from me," I begged,holding back tears. My fathers face soon turned to anger as he hit me in the face. A wave of fear washed over my mother and sisters faces as they watched this man beat me.

"You are a disgrace!" He yelled at me. I cried,not caring how much he told me to shut up. My sister growled at him and ran to get me. She pulled me outside and we transformed,running away. Just like we did when we were younger.