🍩𝓃𝑒: Introduction

In this book when wolves transform they have clothes on! So I hope you don't mind! Enjoy!!!!!————————————————————————

I don't remember much,but I do remember being chased out of my pack with my little sister. Once we passed the borders I put my sister on my back and walked through the summer weather. Next thing I know we are being asked questions by the alphas of the Winter Pack.

"What are your names?" The Luna asked me.

"I'm Adryan miss,and this is Kalea." I replied quickly. The Alpha picked up my sister earning a growl from me. She was still in her wolf form and I wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

"Tell her to transform,I'm not going to hurt her." The Alpha ordered. I nodded and looked at my sister who transformed. The Luna wrapped her up in a blanket and gave me some clothes. After I changed I held my sister who was only seven. She was small for her age,just like me.

"Are you hungry?" The Luna asked us. My sister nodded,still clinging onto my arm.

"Yes,ma'am." I replied. She smiled at me and went to get us some food. "You don't half to be formal,kid." The Alpha said. "Me and my mate want to adopt you,"

My sisters eyes lit up and I could see the happy glint in her fiery eyes.

~Adryan's and Kalea's Eyes~

My sister never liked our parents. She had alpha blood from my father and all I got was to be an omega. What's so bad about being an omega? Nothing,omegas get to do what they want! But I'm also a runt. That's why we were chased out.

"So,do you accept?" The Alpha asked. My sister jumped up and down nodding happily.

"Please brother! I would love to have a home,and they seem super nice!" She pleaded. I accepted hesitantly while the Luna gave us some soup.

My sister squealed and hugged me before eating her food. "What are your ranks?" The Alpha suddenly asked while we finished up. "My brother is an omega,I have alpha blood though." Kalea replied. I looked down at the ground. "I'm a runt sir,"

His eyes widened and the Luna just kept her smile. "Wonderful! We don't have a runt in this pack and I have always wanted one," She told us.

Later that night Kalea and I were given a room and we went to sleep. Her bed was purple and white with stuffed animals while mine was red and black. The next morning I gave her an outfit and then put mine on.

~Kalea's outfit minus the bag~

~Adryan's outfit~

Me and my sister walked outside and saw a few pups playing. They transformed and went up to us waving. "Hey! Your the kids the Alphas adopted," A boy exclaimed. My sister just nodded and said hi.

"Lighten up brother! The pack seems nice," Kalea said,grabbing my hand and following the kids. I saw a few my age hanging out but I didn't want to leave my sister.

"Hey kid! Come hangout over here!" A boy from a group of kids called to me. I looked at my sister who just pushed me over.

"Here,you can have him! He needs to leave me alone," She said,kissing my cheek before running to play with the other pups. I sighed and stared at the ground.

"Hi! I'm Lila," A girl said,shaking my hand. I muttered out a little hi before the boy introduced himself. "And I'm her mate,Danny!" Lila rolled her eyes and laughed.

"We aren't mates,that's just what he wants to think." She corrected.

"Don't you find your mate when your eighteen?" I asked them. Danny nodded and replied. "Yeah,but I am positive she will be mine!" I laughed quietly at his enthusiasm.

I guess this is home now....