Eight🖤Teen🖤: Past And Present

Sorry for the wait,here ya go!
———————-

I woke up to see Don holding me while Kalea slept in her bed. Donovan had gotten her a bed and placed it on the other half of the room,along with some other stuff for her. I wriggled myself out of his arms and got dressed,looking inside the pocket of my jacket.

"This picture...I wasn't even six in this photo," I whispered to myself. It was of me,Kalea,and....my real parents. I stared at the picture of my mother holding Kalea in her arms and my fathers arm draped over my shoulder. When we were happy,I never had to worry about running so much...but then it all changed because I couldn't live up to my name.

"Whatcha looking at?" I jumped at the voice of my Mate,startling me. I turned around and let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh! Nothing,just a picture I found in my jacket," I told him,quickly shoving the paper into my pocket. He nodded and went to go change as well.

I let out a relived sigh and walked over to Kalea who was still fast asleep. Today I wanted to see Lila and Danny! Once she was up I helped her get dressed and then we went to get Kole. Donovan decided to come with,he apparently felt 'clingy' today so I didn't really mind. Not that I would,I love having him around!

"Do you every miss you mommy,Kole?" Kalea asked as we walked through the park together. Kole looked at her,he gave her a sad smile before looking forward and shrugging.

"She didn't try to stop me,but of course...I love her," He replied,keeping a straight face and never breaking it. He then turned to look at Kalea again,giving her another smile.

Just then I heard a loud thud out of nowhere. I stopped in place and everyone stared at me with concern. I mentally gave palmed forgetting I could here more than them. I looked up,about to tell them it was nothing,but when I did they looked like they had just seen a ghost. I turned around to be met by the Alpha of the DarkHeart pack.  

My Dad...

——————
Sorry this was a short chapter,but I think it was pretty good! Sorry for the cliffhanger too~! Because this is the last chapter of Fate! Stay tuned for Book 2!