🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃: Packs and Names

It's been about three hours since we arrived at the lake. We eventually got up and started going home,but I stopped midway. and thought about something. He stopped as well and turned to face me.

"Everything alright?" He asked me,looking a little concerned. I opened my mouth to say something but he went up to me and checked if I was hurt before I could respond.

He looked up at me and urged me to talk so I did. "It's just,I don't know all that much about your family.." He just smiled and kissed my head before taking my hand and continuing the walk to our home.

"Well,you could always meet my pack? I'm supposed to become alpha when I get my mate,but they don't know it's you yet!" He told me,giving me a warm smile that I could look at all day long.

"That would be nice," I said,gripping his hand tightly. He brought me inside the house when we got there and into the living room where Kalea was seated.

_______________

Today was the day Kalea and I met Donovan's pack,which believe me when I say,I was nervous.

We walked into the woods and eventually stepped onto Sun Pack Territory. I felt uneasy and sensed something familiar,but passed it off as just being the nervous kid I am. Donovan walked into his pack house me and my sister behind him. We were immediately greeted by the Luna.

"My son! So good to see you,how are you and Hadley?" She asked,hugging Donovan. Donovan laughed and looked his mother in they eyes.

"Never better,wanna know why?"

"What did you do,"

Donovan laughed again and pulled me over and Kalea stepped up sand hugged his leg. His mother's eyes lit up and she looked back and forth between me and my mate and I couldn't help but smile.

"Is he..?" She whispered. Donovan nodded and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh this is wonderful! Where is he from?" She asked excitedly. My sister giggled and her gaze immediately went from me to her. "Are you his sister?"

Kalea nodded and answered her question. "Yep! I'm Kalea and this is my brother Adryan,which means dark wolf!" She said proudly,remembering what she had read off of our names. The Luna raised an eyebrow and looked at me with curiosity.

"I did not know that,pup." Donovan said as we sat down. "W-well...my wolf is actually not black..." I spoke silently. My sister rolled her eyes and poured.

"It would be if you didn't spend all your time in the snow!" She stated,giving me a wink. I looked down and stayed silent as they continued a conversation.

"Hey,wanna meet my beta and friends?" Donovan asked,I nodded and we walked outside to see two people arguing. "Ladies,ladies. What got you all riled up?" Donovan asked. I gave them a close look and they did not look like girls.

"Nothing man,prey here is just and idiot!" One of them said. They had brown hair and blue eyes. The other had wavy blonde hair and gold eyes with freckles dotted on his nose and cheeks.

"Actually,Kane is being and arse!" The other replied,assuming his name was Prey. He had a heavy British accent.

I laughed as quietly as possible but they heard me and my sisters eyes lit up at the sound of my laughter. She ran up to me and jumped up and down.

"Was that genuine,calm,beautiful laugh big brother? Am I dreaming!?" She said,bouncing. I cover my mouth and realized my cheeks were probably scarlet because of the embarrassment.

"That was the cutest laugh in the world" Kane commented. Donovan smiled and held me close to him and took my sisters hand to calm her down.

"Boys,this is my mate." He introduced me. "His name is Adryan and this is his sister Kalea. Siblings,this is Prey and Kane. My Beta and the strongest warrior," He said,referring to Kane as the beta and Prey as the warrior.

I gave them a small wave and smiled.