Arriving at the hunters exam

Look at me, not doing my online work, not attending any meetings and not replying to my teacher's messages but rather using that time to make books. I say time well spent.

NOTE: there will be some changes in the promised neverland and demonslayer anime since I have to make it along the hxh timeline as well. There would also be major manga spoilers and lots of flashbacks.

Narrator's view
"Again! Again!" Inosuke shouted once the group arrived at zaban city from the rollercoaster-like dragon ride.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up." Zenitsu said as he collapsed to the ground, voice hoarse from all the screaming and crying he had done the past hour.

"Hey y/n, what will you do with Haku? Are you going to release him to the wild?" Gon asked as y/n shook her head 'no'. The girl with h/c hair then clapped her hands two times as the huge dragon disappeared almost instantly. Kurapika and leorio's eyes widened in surprise as they looked at each other then at y/n in shock.

"W-wha? But how did you-" Leorio started only to get cut off by a star-eyed gon.

"Woah! That's so cool! Can I try that later?" Gon asked as y/n nodded happily. Suddenly the purple-ish blue haired navigator grunted a little as all the attention were now targeted at him.

"If we don't begin walking towards the exam site now we'll be late." The navigator warned as he began leading the group to the exam site. The place they were currently walking by were basically covered in people and multiple stalls, some sketchy, some unusual as the sound of people talking could be heard everywhere. Y/n and gon stared at each stall in awe, going to each and one of them that they thought were interesting.

"Y/n please please be careful when you use your breathing forms!" Aoi whisper yelled, her tone stern yet slightly soft. Y/n only nodded as a response before running off with gon to another stall which seemed to grab her attention entirely, making her friends sweat drop yet blush at her cuteness.

"What are you two doing? We're going! Also y/n, stop acting all buddy buddy with gon!" Leorio said, trying not to sound jealous although everyone seem to read him easily. Once the group of friends finally left the people crowded area, the navigator then stopped in front of some buildings.

"I believe that the building right there is the exam site." The Kiriko said while pointing to seemingly a grand looking building as everyone turned to their left to look at it.

"Wow, that building is so tall!"

"The bathhouse I used to work at is even taller!" Y/n boasted as she did big hand movements making gon smile and blush at her cuteness.

"The hunters exam huh? This is the place where people flock towards to become hunters." Leorio said as he stared at the building.

"These people are idiots y/n. I mean, come on. Obviously that isn't the exam site." Yuichiro said making the navigator sweat drop.

"He's right. That building you are looking at isn't the exam site. It's this one right here." The navigator said as he pointed at a rusty looking ramen shop that had a traditional look to it. The demonslayers, although expecting a building like this to be the exam site, had uncomfortable looks as some cringed at the dirty walls that were peeling off the shop.

"Oi oi, this isn't funny. This is just a normal looking restaurant. There's no way this is the exam site building!" Leorio said, irritant evident in his voice.