The exiting two choice quiz and the magical beast, kiriko

NOTE: there will be some changes in the promised neverland and demonslayer anime since I have to make it along the hxh timeline as well. There would also be major manga spoilers and lots of flashbacks.

Sorry for the 8800+word chapter. Also almost half of it is the extra so I'm sorry about that as well.

Once the group walked a good few hours, they eventually arrived at what seems like a deserted village. Suddenly one big door opened revealing several people with same clothes and masks except for an old lady in the middle making a stage which took few minutes.

"Exiting..." The only lady spoke making almost everyone flinch.

"E-exiting." Leorio repeated.

"EXCITING TWO CHOICE QUIZ!" the old woman shouted as the people next to her began playing their instruments. Everyone's eyes then turned into confused dots as y/n tilted her head.

"You kids are going to the cedar tree in the hill right? To go there you must pass this test. There's no other way. Now I shall administer a single question quiz. You have five seconds to answer. If you are wrong you are immediately disqualified. You are only allowed to answer in one or two. Any other answers will be considered wrong."

"Wait, so one question for all of us? What if one of them gets the answer wrong? Then I'm gonna be disqualified too right? That's stupid!" Leorio said angrily while pointing at the rest of the group.

"I don't wanna hear that from a sketchy looking business man that looks like he's going to scam me." Yuichiro said as leorio snapped his head toward the black to teal hair colored boy.

"Oi, hurry up or else I'll answer the question fist." A man that suddenly showed up from behind who looked extremely cocky yelled as everyone turned their head to stare at the said man.

"Oh, you were the one following us from port. You know, the one eavesdropping the captain? That was you right? Well nice to meet you! I'm y/n l/n." Y/n said casually but happily as Leorio, kurapika and gon looked at y/n in shock.

"How did you know y/n?" Kurapika asked as y/n just stared at the ground for a moment.

"Uh, yes." Y/n said while smiling awkwardly making Kurapika confused yet flustered.

"You know what? That person right there looks like he wants to do the quiz first. Let's just let him take it fist huh?" Zenitsu said nervously as the man smirked.

"Then I'll get to it."

"Psst, y/n. I smell some malice coming from him. Do you think he's planning something?" Tanjiro asked while whispering as y/n smiled.

"Either way he'll just be wasting his time and energy." Y/n replied while eating some Sakura mochi and handing one to tanjiro. The wine haired boy, with a blush, took the mochi in his hands as he began eating it quietly and rather slowly, savoring the flavor of it while it lasted.

"Villains have captured your mother and lover. You can only save one. One, save your mother or two, save your lover." The old lady spoke as the mysterious but non important man smirked.

"Well our mom died anyways and y/n is basically the second sun, if not the first so I'll just pick y/n." Yuichiro explained as Muichiro nodded.

"You are aware that she said 'lover' and not 'friend'." Kurapika reminded.

"Exactly. We all know that y/n is my girlfriend." Rui said while playing with his strings. Kurapika's eyes widened as well as gon's and leorio' as they all prayed silently that rui wasn't saying the truth.