The start of the hunter exam

NOTE: there will be some changes in the promised neverland and demonslayer anime since I have to make it along the hxh timeline as well. There would also be major manga spoilers and lots of flashbacks.

Narrator's view
Few minutes after the group of friends unpleasant encounter with tonpa, the group was currently talking to each other about the hunters exam until y/n heard a voice that was very similar to a old friend's. Y/n stopped talking for a moment to look around the tunnel like place in hopes she would find a familiar black bed head hairstyle.

"Ray?" Y/n asked as she stared at the area of the crowd, seeing a hint of white hair and what seemed like a skateboard. Suddenly a strange alarm like sound engulfed the room as the wall at the very back of the room began sliding up revealing a tall, skinny man with lavender hair, blue eyes, seemingly no mouth, a long mustache, dark purple suite with a dark pink neck tie that has been cut in half poorly. In his hands he held a small headless creature, which was green and was tied to a thin rope.

"I apologize for making you all wait. The entry period for the hunters exam has now ended. The hunter exam will now begin." The man spoke in a loud but calm voice.

"Uh oh. Um, what do we do about inosuke? He's still not conscious right?" Y/n whispered as tanjiro's guiltily looked away, the image of him chopping inosuke's nape playing on his mind.

"Well I guess he would be failing." Yuichiro said coldly making the short girl with h/c hair stare at inosuke with her hand on her chin as if she's thinking.

"Hmm... Ah! How about I carry him piggy back style until he wakes up?" Y/n suggested with a cheerful smile.

"Are you sure that's going to be ok with you y/n? Inosuke looks quite heavy." Kurapika pointed out.

"Kurapika-san, y/n can win everyone in our organization by arm wrestle and that's considered incredibly impressive considering the type of people who are in said organization." Aoi explained as kurapika's eyes widened. Y/n then lifted inosuke up and put him in the piggy bank position on top of her backpack even though inosuke was way taller than y/n. Her friends glared at the boar mask wearing boy with eyes filled with envy although they were quickly interrupted by the hunter exam examiner.

"A final caution, if you are short on luck or skills then you could easily get injured or end up dead. Those who would accept the risks of the hunter exam, please follow me. If not then please take the elevator behind you." The man explained. Zenitsu then silently began making his way to the elevator while shaking and crying only for y/n to grab his haori sleeve.

"No." Y/n said with an innocent smile as zenitsu blushed. The blond to orange haired boy then proceeded to just stand next to the girl with h/c hair as y/n hesitantly let go of zenitsu's sleeve. Other than that nobody made their way towards the elevator making genya click his tongue in annoyance.

"I see. Very well then. All 414 examiners shall participate in the first phase of the hunter exam." The man in purple noted as he turned around and began walking very cartoonishly as the examiners all followed.
(The reason why satotz is only mentioning 414 examiners and not 415 is because of the man who lost his arms to Hisoka can no longer participate.)

"I did hope a few people would withdraw from the exam but I guess it's obvious no one would huh?" Leorio commented.

"Uh-huh..." muichiro trailed off as him and his brother stared at zenitsu. Suddenly the man in purple's pace became faster as everyone else began running to keep up.

"I apologize for the late introduction. My name is satotz, the phase one examiner. I shall lead you to the exam's second phase." The man who introduced himself as satotz explained.