ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Amira

"Hurry up Estella, you take so long to get ready," Annie groans, "we only have until three to pick out dresses!"

Estella looks in the mirror and traces her red lip gloss across her lips, "I'm coming Annie, besides its only ten, we have hours."

Crimson and I chuckle and she tosses me a magazine. "Look, I'm thinking we can twin in scarlet."

I examine the dress she has bookmarked. A red satin that flows to the ground, spaghetti straps, and a bold slit up the leg. "I like it, very Gryffindor."

Annie takes the magazine and sighs, "very Crimson and Amira, I love it."

"Ok!" Estella announces, "I'm ready!" We gather our bags and walk out of the castle and into the bitter cold. A sparkling white blanket of snow coats the ground and the buildings in Hogsmeade, causing the effect of a winter fairytale.

"Hey!" I shout as a snowball hits my back breaking me out of my pleasant trance.

James laughs, "sorry, I was aiming for Crimson."

"Likely," Crimson and I both chorus.

Reese comes over and smiles at us, "where are you all going?"

"Dress shopping!" Estella announces happily.

Reese smiles, "have fun then."

"You don't want to come?" I tease. Reese scowls at me and he and James turn to walk into The Three Broomsticks.

Us four girls walk to a shop with a white wood door, and into a large room with walls upon walls of dresses. Blue, yellow, gold, pink, orange, green, silver, sparkly, long, short, tulle, ballgowns, strapless, v-neck, and our preferred style, sexy scarlet.

"Oh my gosh, look at this one, it's so pretty," Annie gushes over a beautiful light blue dress.

"Try it on!" I tell her.

A tall woman with big brown hair struts in. "Hi ladies! Are you all here to pick out your dresses for the winter ball?"

"Yes ma'am!" Estella announces.

"Ooh ma'am, I like this one," the lady laughs, "I'm Eleanor, I can help you with anything you may need." We all nod and Eleanor shows us some dresses and takes us to the changing rooms to try them on.

"That one is so pretty Estella," Crimson tells her as she appears in a dark blue satin v-neck that Estella is twirling around in.

"I think I'm going to go with this one," Estella decides. "The pink is too... girly."

"I agree," Annie announces.

"Bloody hell this dress looks awful," Crimson and I say in unison as we leave our changing room. Annie and Estella turn to us and chuckle at the disgusting gray dress Crimson and I both have on. Mine has a horribly cut v-neck with scarlet jewels around the waist and Crimson's has a weird turtleneck with the jewels embedded in it.

"Can't help but agree with that," Estella laughs then turns to Annie, "Anne you should go with the yellow, it's super pretty."

"That one's my favorite," Annie says thoughtfully.

"Yeah go with that one, it sure as hell is better than this one," I tell her, earning laughs from the girls. Crimson and I go back to the changing room. I sift through the dresses and choose a strapless scarlet gown with a slit up the leg and a flowy skirt.

I walk out of the dressing room and see Crimson sporting a loose satin, scarlet gown with a similar slit on the leg as mine and a v-neck. Crimson and I exchange a glance and smile.