Introduction

This was one of the biggest days for the band like ever we finally had a big concert like one that's  real this time you don't even wanna ask about the one we thought was real but wasn't. As a band you can imagine we have our ups and downs. An up being buying the house together with neighbours that are never in so we can be as load as we can and we have many down moments but one that was very bad was the care home consent; we played out rock and heavy metal music for about 50 old people, never again. Anyways  we had a concert booked we were one of the 2 main bands there, there was other like lead up acts like solo singers and an instrumental guitarist and things like that. We were very exited. I haven't had any sleep for like 3 days and we've been practicing none stop and it's gunna be perfect.

Today's the day. Like we're actually performing in a concert as one of the main acts like can you believe that. Me and the band all got ready I was wearing black skinny ripped jeans, a long sleeve black top and  our bands own T-shirt's with our name on the back and like a drum set it's really cool anyway maddi was struggling what to wear because she said she just wanted everything to look perfect so I helped her and she ended up wearing the same thing but without the long sleeved top and then we decided to all match and wear similar things but something slightly different in everyone's outfit like Phillippa had jeans without rips and she was wearing a striped undershirt and billie also had jeans without rips and no undershirt. Today was perfect nothing could make it any better.

We got in our bands van which was painted on the side by yours truly and drove to the venue which was pretty packed we were jumping up and down with excitement in the van and just before we got out I said "ok focus now let's get out and have a boss ass walk and just go for it" maddi nudged me and said "nice pep talk" and we laugh "you know what I mean" and they all just replied with yeah and we laughed it off and got out.