The performance

You were stood on the sides of the stage you and maddi on one side and Phillippa and billie on the other. You and maddi were just going over what parts you sing and what parts you don't and things like that you look out onto the stage there was a man playing a guitar while singing it's was an upbeat song so the crowns would be ready to party when you went on you scan the crowd looking for this so called Rodrick.
*Your pov*
I am so nervous it's ridiculous I know what I'm doing tho so that's fine I am looking for Rodrick I really want to meet him again I dunno there was just something about him he was just different every one else he is just bland and just not fun but he seemed to be interesting. I can't find him I give up.

ANNOUNCEMENT* That was Steve's solo act now arriving on stage we have (insert band name here)
You hear that loud and clear the crowd dies down and you all walk on and you sit at the back where the drums are already set up. You take a deep breath lift the drum sticks above your head and as you tap them you shout
"5 , 6 , 7 ,8" and as you hit 8 pull the drumsticks down and bang them if the drums and the crowd starts cheering as your entire band joins in and you start playing (insert favourite song here)

Halfway through the song you notice someone in the wings of the stage it's Rodrick he's just staring at you in total amazement and you look over to him and and he looks away and he turns around and talk to some other people your thing what the hell is he doing on the stage shouldn't he be in the crowd then it hit you wait is he part of the other band woah that's awesome. You continue playing and let out a slight laugh and a big smile he turns and slightly lifts his head up you look over to him quickly and look back and bite hyour lip. He notices and smiles and let's out a small laugh to himself he runs his hands through his hair moving it out of his face and looks back up and whispers to himself damn.