Part 3

Rodricks POV*

I was casually walking back to my bands room and I was on my phone and i suddenly feel someone knock into me "what the fuck do yo......" she stuttered and then looked at me I quickly say "omfg I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I look back up at her I don't know what but she just I dunno I had a feeling about her she just seemed different like for gods sake the outfit she was practically wearing the same thing as me just a different print on the shirt. You hear on of your band members shout "Rodrick hurry up we're on in a bit we need to get ready" and I shout back "ok chill I'm coming we're gunna kill it anyway soo shut up" I look back towards her and I don't know what to say I just blurt out " I'm sorry I-I've got to go not buttt"
I was gunna say I'm playing I'll keep an eye out for you but that just sounds weird I'm not that type of guy ugh imagine so I just said "I've just got to go bye" I mean how would I even know if she was gunn a be in the crowd she could just be staff and doesn't even want to be here she might not even like drummers you know how girls are.

Anyway I've got to focus now even tho I'm like the best drummer to ever live and certainly the best on this god damn town every one is so boring and always so fake and there always happy like ugh who can be bother I can't wait till me and my band gets famous and we move out of this hell hole.