Part 18

It's been a few days since you've spoken to Rodrick, you have texted each other loads but you hadn't seen him since well you know when, well that was 5 days ago.

You suddenly heard your phone vibrate so you went to go check it, it was Rodrick.

Hi, Urm I wanted to ask you something.
Yeah sure what is it.
Well i have to go to this family meal.
Rightttt
Well I kinda told them I found a girl, and before you say anything yes Ik big mistake.
Sooo like did you want me to come or something
Would you please, you can say no like my family are weird.
Yeah I'll come I don't mind
Thank you I really owe you.
It's fine honest
Ok great so I'll pick you up at 7 is that ok.
Yeah that's fine
And I'll take you to a club Ik down town, you love it
Yeah that sounds awesome

You instantly thought I didn't realise it was so soon it's 2 o'clock now and yeah that gives me loads of time to get ready and stuff but I thought it would be like tomorrow or something and I looked a mess, I hadn't left the house in ages and I was in baggy joggy bottoms and an old huddy that I handnt took of in 3 days, but all that was just cause I was watching Netflix all weekend cause you had no gigs.

You quickly jumped up and looked at yourself, you took out your hair and jumped in the shower quickly washing your hair and cleaning your face and body.

You got out and rapped yourself in a towel and stuck you hair in a messy bun and began drying your face.
They you sat down in front of your mirror and started to put ok make up, not much but enough to make an impression.

You finished your make up and looked at the clock, 3:47, already you thought I guess that shower was longer that I intended.

You then took out your hair and began drying it while also blasting your music from Alexa. Your hair didn't take that long to dry but it felt like ages
You then got up after your hair had all dried and played around with it for a bit until you were satisfied.
The you went to look in your cupboard to find a good outfit.
You ended up finding a black skirt with a black and red T-shirt you tucked into it and some black dr martins with a rose flower print on the side of it.
Then you got dressed and placed your shoes at the end of the bed and continue watching your film.
It was soon interrupted by a sharp beep outside, you got up and took a quick glance out your window
Yep it was Rodrick in his van,
You hopped down the stairs with one shoes half on and the other in your hand.
You got to the door and stomped your foot down butting on the second shoe and quickly opened the door to Rodrick stood with his hand in the air, you opened it a second before he knocked and he quickly put his hand back down.
He was wearing a white shirt polo button up shirt with black overall trousers and a black jacket in his hand. He looked very uncomfortable.
Noticing you looking at him he quickly said
"Don't even ask, my mam said I have to wear it. Apparently I needed to impress you" he says unamused.
"Well I'm impressed" you say giggly.
"Ha ha very funny, come one" he says as he grabs your hand and leads you to his van.
" you look, nice" he says
"Well thanks, you look, well you definitely look something" you say jokingly
"Ouch, that one hurt" he says sarcastically.