Who the hell is rodrick

Your in your own room with your band and your just warming up and you decide to go get a drink so you just tell the other you'll be a minute and you go to find some sort of drinking fountain or something and your just walking round for a bit then you find a water dispenser so you get a cup and make a drink your walking back and your just on your phone with the drink I'm your hand. All of a sudden you feel someone bump right into you and you spill your water all down yourself. "What the fuck do yo...." you stutter as you get a glance of who just bumped into you. "Omfg I'm sorry I didn't mean to" and he looks at you in your eyes and your just staring at each other for a solid 10 seconds.

 you hear some one shout over "Rodrick hurry up we're on in a bit we need to get ready" and he looks up and shouts "ok chill I'm coming we're gunna kill it anyway soo shut up" and he looks and you in a rush and says "I'm sorry I-I've got to go now...

you hear some one shout over "Rodrick hurry up we're on in a bit we need to get ready" and he looks up and shouts "ok chill I'm coming we're gunna kill it anyway soo shut up" and he looks and you in a rush and says "I'm sorry I-I've got to go now buttt.. I've just got to go bye" and he slides past you and runs off in the distance.

All of a sudden you see all the girls running up to you "what the hell happened" "why's your top wet" "who the hell was that I'll kill him numbing into you who does he think he is" and you reply with "whoaaaaa calm down it was my fault I wasn't looking were i was going and I bumped into him spilling water down me and no you don't have to kill him he seams really .... what's the word" "ignorant" maddi buts in. "No not that he seam like mysterious and I dunno"
"Ohhhhh someone's got a crush" Phillippa says "so who is this mysterious man anyways" maddi asks "I think his name is Rodrick" I say "who the hell is Rodrick" she quickly replies "i don't know he seams cool tho"

"Right stop ya fantasising we've got a performance to do" Billie says " yeah let's go we're on I'm like a minute" Phillippa replies.