Part 11

After yous get out the door Rodrick slows down and you turn around and he's at the door and your in the front garden "are you sure you wanna leave" he says
"Yeah pretty sure" you say smiling
"I've just jumped into a pool with all my clothes on I don't wanna stay any longer" you continue, laughing a little.
"Yeah your right" he says and runs to you and lifts you up (just from your waist straight up)
You squeal a little bit you weren't expecting it but he kissed you quickly
"Come on then" he says holding his hand out. You grab it and smile.

Your house wasn't that far away so yous decided to walk it was about a 15 minute walk.
Around a quarter or the way through it starts raining. He pulls you a little closer to him and lifts up the side of his jacket and holds it over your head.
"Thanks" you say laughing you think your already wet so rain isn't gunna hurt but it was thoughtful tho.
"WAIT" he says suddenly
"What is everything ok" you reply
"Yes but I have a water proof speaker in my pocket we're already wet" he says
"We're are you going with this" questioning what he's doing.
He runs to a little wall and put his speaker down and turns it on he plays a song on it, (insert favourite song here) and holds his hand out and says smiling.
"Can I have this dance"
"Get here you dork" you say he runs to you and you both jump up and down and dance in the rain.
In the moment the world seems to stop spinning nothing else is happening apart from you and Rodrick dancing in the rain having the best time your life you feel like you could stay there forever.

The songs almost over and your still dancing like your life depends on it with Rodrick holding your hand also dancing. You trip a little and about to fall you go to leave go of Rodrick but it happens to fast and you end up bringing Rodrick down with you. Just before you fall on your back with Rodrick looking to fall on top of you you close your eyes Rodrick puts his hand behind your head so you don't smash it of the concrete and he puts out his arms and legs and holds himself above you so he doesn't fall on top of you.
You open your eyes with your head on his hand
"Are you alright" he says quickly
"Yeah I'm fine, thank you if I'd have hit my head I wouldn't have know what to do, are you ok" you say
"Well I would have taken care of you and yeah I'm fine" he replies
"Thanks again" you say and you grab the front of his shirt and pull him closer to you and you kiss while laying in the same positions on the path.