Part 15

You adjust the guitar and strum it once. An enormous sound fills the arena and echoes off every wall. You just look in amazement
"Cool, right" Rodrick says
"Hell yeah" you reply enthusiastically
"Well listen to this" Rodrick says
He strums a few notes  and it sounds so perfect it was only a few notes but it just sounded amazing.
He continues to strum the same few notes over and over. You get the idea of the pattern and you pitch in and strum your own few notes and they just seamlessly match each other and connect straight away.
The beat of the song is familiar and it's from a song you both know. Rodrick recognises of quite quickly and moves towards the mic and stats singing the first verse. You realise what he was doing and you move towards him to sing the second verse.
The chorus comes up and yous both get really close to each other to reach the mic and you both start singing the chorus.
While both singing yous are moving at the same time like yous are connected.
"I'll play this verse and you sing" he shouts to you so you can hear over the echoes and you nod.
You put down your guitar and unplug the bottom so it doesn't pick up the vibrations of the stage. You grab the mic and unhook it and hold it in your hand.
You start singing the 3rd verse and as you singing and moving Rodrick moves towards you leaning in.
Your stood one leg in between his legs and the other to the side of you your both constantly moving backwards and forward while keeping eye contact the entire time.
Your both smiling ear to ear your genuinely happy and enjoying the moment. When the song finishes and the echoes die down you and Rodrick both go to the end of the stage and lay down with your feet hanging over the edge.

"One day, one day me and you are going to play in a place like this filled with exited joyful people enjoying or music" he says smiling and pulling you closer to him.
"Yeah that would be a dream" you say laying your head on his arm and chest.
"Dream? We're going to make it a reality" he replies
"Yes, yea we are" you say smiling.