Chapter 35

Add a little bit of spice

I carried on trying to find Vladimir, I don't know what it is but I feel like I need to be close to him.

Allah my heart is pounding, I haven't been this scared since they've come.

What is going on with me.

"Nahe, Sargent they're sneaking up on us"
(No)

Oh shit, throwing my body behind a large tree I said another prayer.

6 soldiers trampled by silently, they're eyes bouncing around trying to look for any danger.

I've got this.

Just as I was about to run out a shot rang through the air, my body ducked expecting the bullet to have hit me but it didn't.

Quickly looking to where the men were I noticed one on the floor, the others made a small circle fearfully.

"Come out if your not scared" a soldier spoke, the small tremble in his voice indicating fear.

Seconds later 2 more men went down, just as the men began to shoot randomly I ran behind one and slit his throat, the other raised his gun ready to shoot but before he could he fell to the ground.

They're all gone.

I don't know who I expected but seconds later Vladimir stepped out from behind a tree, shirtless, he turned around showing me his muscular back once again.

I failed to notice his tattoos before but now I can't take my eyes of off them, that's Sak Yant, why does he have Sak Yant tattoos on his back? (Sak Yant traditional Buddhist prayers and geometric tattoos that are said to protect the person and give them magical powers)

I failed to notice his tattoos before but now I can't take my eyes of off them, that's Sak Yant, why does he have Sak Yant tattoos on his back?   (Sak Yant traditional Buddhist prayers and geometric tattoos that are said to protect the person and ...

He turned around hurriedly, blood smeared all over him as he looked around for more men tensely.

His face blank yet full of hunger.

Before I could say anything I spotted the glint of a gun shine behind Vladimir, Ya Allah.

Without hesitation I ran up and tackled Vladimir to the ground, I grabbed his gun and hurriedly aimed it at the man.

The shot skimmed his arm, God. As I was about to take another shot Vladimir put his hands around the gun, aimed and took a shot.

The Indian soldier collapsed instantly. Thank you Allah.

Sighing in relief I moved my body attempting to stand but Vladimir flipped our bodies placing his hands beside my face. My back hit the soft soil beneath us.