twenty.

Monday Morning
Siena's pov

"Hey Siena!" I turn my head to see Nick Austin running my way

I immediately roll my eyes and turn to continue walking.

"Wait!" He caught up to me, grabbing my arms to stop me from walking off.

"What do you want, Nick?" I stare him down.

"I just wanted to apologize for Saturday night. I didnt mean to leave you hanging. There was a family emergency back at home and i had to leave campus for 2 days. I would've texted you but i left my phone in my dorm." He let out a sigh.

"Its okay." i give in.

"So you don't totally hate me?"

"Your excuse was valid. Besides i had a good time at the dance." I smile at the thought of being able to dance with Vinnie.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Hey." I turn my head again to see Vinnie entering the conversation.

"Oh hi." I give him a little smile, him returning the favor.

"I'll talk to you later, Nick." I give him a small wave before walking off with Vinnie.

Since last night after Milan gave me the green light to talk to Vinnie, we texted all throughout the night.

"Soo how did you and Arnold sleep last night?" he teased playfully.

"Great. Thanks for asking." I playfully roll my eyes as we made our way to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.

As we entered, Milan was exiting.

I watched as her eyes met with Vinnie's as they both just froze for a second. Then she quickly walked away.

A big part of me felt guilty.

Maybe neither of us should have Vinnie.

Milan's pov

"So does this mean we cant be friends anymore?" Vinnie gave me a small pout as he took his seat next to mine

"No of course not. Why would it be?"

"Because of the awkward run in like 5 minutes ago." He bit his lip.

"Okay yeah it was weird. But i'll get used to it."

"Used to what? Milan we aren't dating. Im just getting to know her first." he informed me as he pulled out his spanish folder.

"Yeah I know."

"And what about you and Noah Beck? You two hitting it off?"

"We're really good friends. But thats all it is." i smile.

Until i received a message from Noah on my phone. Which happened to be out on my desk for anyone near me to see.

"Speaking of the devil." He teased.

"Shut up." we both laugh and begin to go through our Spanish homework to see if we got the same answers.

Whether Siena and Vinnie hit it off and start dating of not, im glad that we can still be friends.

I really like Vinnie.

—sweeteasaint