twenty four.

Milan's pov
later that day

"Hey beautiful." I watched as Noah walked over to me super sweaty. He just finished football practice and Addison insisted we watched the boys practice. Mainly because she wanted to drool over Bryce.

I was kind've anxious to see Noah. Only because i could sense he liked me. Don't get me wrong i think Noah is a great guy. But he's not the guy for me.

We have like nothing in common. Other than the fact that we like the same lemonade.

If i'm being honest i don't really know if i even want to be in a relationship. I thought i was ready for a new one after Ryland. But i don't want to go through all the trouble.

"Hey Noah." i smiled up at him.

"You guys down to go eat?" Bryce and Addison walked over to us.

"Sure." i shrug as we walked our way to the Diner.

It was full of people already. "Noah and i will order the food. You guys can look for a table." Bryce suggested. Then we told them what we wanted and walked around the diner to look for a seat.

"Oh my god it's Siena!" Addison cheered as she pointed over at the table nearby ours.

I looked over and saw Siena and Vinnie eating together. We took our seats and i just sat silently as Addison talked with my sister.

"Hey." Vinnie smiled over at me.

"Hey Vin." i  grinned over at him.

"No way! Hey guys." Bryce and Noah went over to dap up Vinnie. 

"Let's combine our tables." Bryce suggested as he grabbed our table and slid it over to theirs.

So now i was sitting next to Vinnie and on my right was Noah. Then Addison was across from me.

They were all chatting it up, meanwhile i sat their awkwardly.

Then they were all talking about the football game coming up.

"You okay?" Vinnie playfully nudged me.

"Yeah. Just hungry." i laughed it off. Just in time for our food to be brought to our table.

"Hey after this you wanna get lemonade?" Noah asked me and i nodded my head immediately.

"Is the lemonade here really that good?" Vinnie questioned while he laughed.

"Yes. You haven't tried it?"

"I think i have once but i didn't think it was that great."

"Well what kind do you get?" Noah started going on and on about how the watermelon lemonade was superior. He wasn't wrong it really was good.

"After dinner we'll go and get some. You're missing out." Noah shook his head.

And that's exactly what we did.

After we finished dinner all 6 of us went to the lemonade stand to buy some drinks.

Of course Noah being the sweetheart he is offered to order and pay for mine.

So i kinda just stood on the side and waited patiently. Addisons and Bryce were being indecisive on what flavor. Bryce even asked for samples so it took even longer.

"Hey sis thanks for ruining our dinner date." Siena stood by me. She seemed a little annoyed throughout the entire night. I sensed it.

"What did you want me to do?"

"You just had to sit by our table and push the tables together."

"Okay the place was full and that was the last table. Plus Bryce was the one who did it. So if anyone ruined anything it was him." i put my hands up in defense.

"I know you like him Milan." she let out a deep sigh. This time standing in front of me instead of beside.

"What are you talking about?" i groan.

"I see the way you look at Vinnie. And the way you talk. It's so obvious."

"Siena you're really going to get mad at me over my friendship with Vinnie? We were friends way before you guys. You don't get to be upset over the fact that we are close." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well it's annoying. Every time i get my chance alone with him you just always end up in the mix."

"How many times do i have to say it's out of my control?" I raised my voice.

"If you like him just say that?" I watched as my twin sister crossed her arms.

"Fine!" I admit to her. "I like Vinnie, or at least i did. But you liked him to and i didn't want to fight over a guy so i became the wingman in this situation. Yet i'm still the bad guy because every time i interact with Vinnie for 2.5 seconds my sister gets pissed at me." I admit to her. Thankfully we were far from the lemonade stand for them to hear.

She didn't know what to say.

But this whole situation put me in a terrible mood. So i stormed off. 

—sweeteasaint