twenty three.

Milan's pov

"So you're a tutor?" Vinnie glanced over at me.

"Yesss. Why is everybody so shocked about it?" I playfully roll my eyes. "I told Addison and Bryce this morning and they were in shock. Like me being smart was impossible."

"They probably just didn't expect you to be a tutor." he shrugged which made me roll my eyes for real this time.

"Why? Because Siena is the smart twin?"

"Hey i never said that!" he quickly got defensive.

"You didnt have to. Everybody says it. And even though you didnt say it thats what you think too." i leaned my back against the tree.

"Chill Milan." he laughed.

"Sorry..." i let out a sigh. "I'm just sick of feeling like the stupid twin."

"You're not." he shook his head and gave me a comforting smile.

"All my life ive been compared to Siena. My parents would always tell me to be like her. She was the angel and i was the devil. Just because i didnt read and study all day they thought i was some sort of delinquent. I'm just sick of feeling like i cant be smart just because my sister already has that character trait." i packed up my bag then walked off.

"We should hang out today." Vinnie called out making me turn around to face him.

"You wanna hang out?" i was taken aback.

"Yeah. Its been a minute since I got to hang out with my best friend." He walked over to me and putting his arm around my shoulder we walked around.

"What should we do?" I smiled at the boy.

"I'm going to eat shit." i laughed as i held on to Vinnie's shoulder so i could be stable on his skateboard.

"Move!" Ryland pretended to crash in to me but the turned the other direction.

"Vinnie!" i shout once i felt him walk away from me.

"I'm going to fall." i laugh as i got unsteady.

"Just stay still." Vinnie demanded as he light pushed the board so i could go forward.

"Oh dear god." i mutter once i started getting in the middle of the skatepark. It was complete chaos here.

"I wont let you fall." He comforted me.

For the next 2 hours Vinnie was trying to teach me, and show off his new tricks.

It was full of laughing at each other when we both fell.

"You suck." Vinnie groaned as i fell again doing a basic trick.

"Fuck off." i laugh as he helped me off the floor.

"Hey im back." Siena stood by the edge of the bowl.

"Hey sis." i waved.

"I was just teaching your sister how to skate. Come on! Let me teach you too." Vinnie tried inviting Siena to come and join.

"No thanks. I dont want to be a skater." she shook her head.

"Come on sis." i cheer her on but she kept on denying our request.

"Skating isn't my thing." She assured the both of us.

"Okay but have you ever tried it?" Vinnie chuckled.

"I dont need to. I just know its not my thing." she shrugged as she took a seat at a nearby bench.

"Okay thats fine." Vinnie sighed as he wiped his sweat.

"Hey maybe i should go. So you guys can have some alone time" i handed him his board back.

"Nooo we just started getting some progress." Vinnie chuckled.

"Its fine. Siena looks annoyed. Its probably best if you give her attention." i cross my arms. "I had fun. Maybe we can hang out again soon."

"How about Saturday? We can hang out the whole day... if you want?" He playfully nudged me as we made out way out of the skate zone.

"Sounds like a plan." i smiled at him. "Bye siena." I waved at my sister.

—sweeteasaint