nine.

Still wednesday

Siena's pov
Later that night

"Hey." I scream at the sight of Chase Hudson's big head sticking into my dorm window.

I live on the second story so i dont know how he got up here.

"How did you get up here?" I watch as he climbed into my room.

"The ladder, genius." He shook his head.

That was when Charli walked into my room.

"Chase you could've used the door." Charli let out a sigh.

"Thats boring. Now hurry up so we can tell Siena the plan."

"What plan?"

"A plan to get you out of your room. Because this is just sad." Chase pouted as i laid in my bed reading a book.

"Many students hang out in their dorm." I argue setting the bookmark where i left off and setting it on my desk.

"Yeah.... but... its your senior year. Dont you want to spend your last year of freedom with your friends?"

"My friends are hanging out with their boyfriends." I pouted.

"Okay well our plan for you today is to hang out with Nick Austin." Charli clapped her hands together and squealed.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" I fold my arms at them.

"Get up." They lifted me up from my bed and out my room.

"Do you know where he is?" Chase questioned Charli.

"Why would I know? You're his friend, Chase." The 16 year old rolled her eyes at the boy.

"By the looks of it... he's at the skatepark with the boys." He grinned as he checked his recent snapchat story.

I nod my head.

"Lets go." Charli tried to get me excited.

But nothing about this was exciting.

So yeah i had the biggest crush on Nick Austin all through out 7th grade until junior year last year. I stopped.

Like yeah he's cute and i forget to breath around him. But we are just not compatible. Plus he's not into me that way.

He likes girls who are confident and have the attention on them without trying. He likes girls like Daisy and Abby.

"Can you stop worrying? You're stressing me out." Chase let out a tired sigh.

I watched Nick sit by a bench with a few guys as they watched others do tricks in the bowl and the ramps.

He was too busy laughing at something the boy next to him said.

"Go talk to him." Chase playfully nudged me.

I scoffed as i tripped over my own legs. "Okay listen." I crossed my arms at the pair. "You guys were the ones with the big idea to find me a lover. And you dragged me out of my room to be here. Expecting me to pull some flirting skills out of nowhere to make a move? Like i know how."

"Okay she has a point." Charli admitted with a stressful sigh after.

"Okay i have a plan." Chase motioned me over near the bowl thingy.

"Whats the plan?" I bite my lip as he just smirked at me.

"Sorry." Chase laughed a little as he shoved me backwards and into the fish bowl. Keep in mind i could've died.

"Ow." I mutter as i got basically got the wind knocked out of me.

"Oh shit! Siena." I groaned as my eyes fluttered open.

"What are you doing on the floor? You're gonna get run over." I felt as Nick helped pry my body off the ground.

"I fell." I glare at Chase who just walked away with Charli.

"Cmon lets get out of here." He helped me out of the scary skater pit.

He took my to the bench he was on earlier and just examined me. "Are you sure you're okay? You feel like you broke any bones?" His brows knitted together.

"I hope so." I let out a sigh.

"That was really stupid of you. No offense." He laughed.

"Yeah." I felt my face burn.

"Thank you for saving me." I gave him a shy smile.

"Of course."

Then it grew silent.

"Hey... you wanna get out of here? Me and the boys were planning on going to get some food at the one food joint here." He questioned as i just shrugged.

"Sure." I smile.

"Guys lets go eat." Nick motioned for "the boys" to finish up their Tony Hawk moves.

"Cmon." The blond boy playfully nudged me.

I wasnt really trying to go out with all the boys. But i guess this will do.

—sweeteasaint

Charli and chase are going to be Siena's little love helpers lmaooo i luv that