one.

WCA

Senior Girls dorm

Monday

Siena's pov

"Oh my god." I dropped my bags on the floor and ran my way over across my room to Amelie and Avani.

"I cant believe that we're able to be in the same dorm!"  Amelie looked at us in amazement.

I glanced at the two bunk beds and third bed on the opposite side.

"You can take the other bed and we'll take the bunks." Avani offered.

"Are you sure? I'm totally fine with sleeping in a bunk." I shrugged.

"Oh come on Siena. You've shared a bunk bed with your sister your whole life. Take the bed." Amelie laughed it off.

"Thats true." I sighed of relief as we all went to our designated spots and started unpacking.

"So how was your summer?" Avani glanced over at me while filling her closet with hangers.

"Good. My parents took Milan and I to Italy again. Another sappy family vacation. Just like every year." I laughed it off.

"I still think its cute that your parents named you guys after cities in the country they met in." Amelie gave me a cheeky grin.

"Ehhh a little cheesy." I tease.

"How is Milan? I heard her and Ryland broke up."

"She was sad about it for a while. But shes good now." I assured them while I grabbed my favorite light pink blanket and laid it on the bed.

"Wait why did they break up?" Avani laughed cluelessly.

"She claims it wasn't the same. That they both agreed they weren't for each other anymore."

"They were off and on all through 7th and 8th grade to back in junior year. They just now discovered they weren't meant for each other?" Avani shook her head.

"Yeah. I wonder if they'll get back together now that we're back in school." Amelie put her clothes in some drawers.

"She said they are still friends. But who knows?" I shrug it off.

Milan's pov

"Hi!" I squeal as I jumped into Addison's arms.

"I missed you." We both fake cried.

We let out a laugh. "I cant believe we haven't seen each other for two months." We both sighed.

"I know. Thats crazy." She plopped down on her already made bed.

I just set things down on my bed and grabbed my phone and put it in the back pocket of my jean shorts.

"You down to explore?" I open the door to the room.

"Hell yes." She squealed as she jumped up and grabbed her phone.