*~♥~INFO~♥~*

Name: Miyuki Sanoki,
Age: 15. Same class as the twins and Haruhi

Miyuki owns her own art, dance, and music studios. She publishes her own art pieces, along with investing and discovering other talented people. She teaches dance classes for people who want to be fit and keep their shape, (Or get into shape.) She choreographs dance routines for fun. She sings, but not publically yet.

Hobbies: She helps her mom design games sometimes, or helps fix up new menus for her restaurants, or new sweets. She loves to draw, sing, cook, spar, exercise, laugh, have fun, plays violin, does little bit of modeling, and can also hack computers, etc.

Personality: Nicest person you could ever meet, loves sweets, is a little strange lol…. Hmm… She gets along with just about everybody, which is why she’s being sent to Ouran academy, to make alliances, meet families, make friends, stuff like that. Well I guess that’s it. Just read and find out more.

Has a pet kitty named Ujo. She’s the smartest cat in the world! Lol XD

SECRET: She can heal herself and others. Only family knows. No one out of the family had been made aware, so they could keep it as their advantage.

 PIC OF MIYUKI ON SIDE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Parents: Both sides of family are high on martial arts and weapon trainings, and just like the Haninozuka family, they spar to say hello.

FAMILY: Father Raki, Mother Tomaki, Aunt Tokomi(mother's sister), Uncle Tomono(mother's brother), Uncle Hatori(Mother's brother), Uncle Ayame(fathers brother), Aunt Minamo (Ayame's wife), Uncle Shigure (Mother's brother) Aunt Kotomi (Shigure's wife)

COUSINS: (Shigure's and Kotomi's kids)
Otokii: girl, Age nine months
Ryo and Rya: Boy and girl, Age 4
Minami, girl, Age 6 1/2 
Kiroshi, boy, Age 18

I know. Huge family! I'll try and post up pictures of all of them later :)