*~♥~Chapter Eight~♥~*Operation 'Get Mori-Senpai & Miyu-Chan Together'!

MIYUKI’S POV

The next morning Haruhi and I woke up pretty early. So we decided to get an early approach on breakfast. We made some rice, then I suggested we use last nights dinner leftovers (The ingredients we didn’t use but had leftover), and cook them in bread rolls. Then she suggested we use the leftover fish before it went bad, so we grilled the salmon, and set them on plates for everyone after setting the table, then cut the rest, setting it in the middle of the table. The rolls were placed next to the salmon on a huge plate since we had made a lot. I tweaked the rice, mixing in cilantro, random spices, then adding a little bit of mint and a pinch of sugar to bring the flavors out. I also made a teriyaki/soy sauce to dip the fish in. We set the table for everyone, making sure everyone got a few pieces of cut up fish, sauce to dip it in, a bowl of rice, and a glass of water. Once done, I began writing down everything I had just come up with, since I had done most of it on the spot. I wrote it all down in a small notebook I carried with me every time I entered the kitchen. My parents came into the room soon after I was finished. “Good morning,” Haruhi and I both chirped. Haruhi went to wake up the guys. “New recipes?” My mom asked, taking a seat and stealing glances at the all too familiar notebook. I nodded. “Yup. Made them up on the spot.” I smiled, handing it to her to look over. “I’m gonna go help Haruhi wake up the guys.”

I made it to the room to see everyone but Taka-san awake. Before I could ask why everyone else made it out of the room and down stairs. Did I miss something?

I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge, lightly nudging him. “Taka-san… Taka-san, it’s time to wake up.” I said softly, slowly getting a response. He slowly opened his eyes, then turned his head so he was now looking at me. “Morning Mr. Sleepy!” I joked, then moved a little as he sat up. “Come on, it’s time for breakfast.”

NO ONES POV

A slight stream of red blush crept across the teenage boy’s face. He couldn’t believe the strange feeling in his stomach. He was overjoyed to wake up to her joyful face, and yet... He wasn’t sure why. “Come on. Everyone else is already down there.” She smiled, standing up while he joined her shortly after.

They walked down the stairs to catch the rest of the host club in deep conversation. “What are you guys talking about?” Miyuki asked from behind them, causing the group to jump. “N-n-nothing!” ‘Hmmm… Very suspicious…’ She thought, heading into breakfast.

MIYUKI’S POV

I sat at the table in silence, inspecting my friends with a suspicious glance.

“The zoo?” I questioned Tamaki, causing him to go onto another rant. I guess we were going to the zoo today…

CLICK!

We bought day passes for the zoo and I guess Tamaki decided that we would be pairing off and separating, although I didn’t really pay attention once I saw the baby panda in the baby animal rescue section.

I walked into the grassy field surrounded by wooden fencing, to find many people feeding small little animals. “Aww, he’s so cute!” I immediately went straight for the woman holding the panda. The little panda was about the same size as a premature human baby. The older woman holding him looked up and smiled at me. “His mother was killed by poachers, this little guy was only a new born then…” She trailed off slightly. “Would you like to feed him?” She asked. I beamed. “Really?!” She nodded, handing me the little panda, then walking off to return with a small bottle. I took a seat on the ground bellow me and held the cute panda in my arms, taking the bottle and feeding him just as you would feed any other baby