(6)

TW: Self harm, Bad self image, Deep topics/abuse

----------------------------

I woke up with dried tears on my face before I realized my surroundings. My face was nudged against Schlatt's neck as I can feel the warmth radiating from his skin. I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck as his big arms were wrapped around me. He must of pulled me in deeper last night. I slowly get out of the hold and get up and use the bathroom. As I sat down on the toilet, I hear a plop and trickle. Please don't tell me.... I quickly got some toilet paper and wiped. Seriously? Now you have to start. I reach under the sink and grab a pad. I'm not in the mood to deal with a tampon right now. I unfold the pad and stick it nicely to my underwear. As I slide my pants on I flush the toilet. I walk over to the sink and put my hands on the counter, looking at myself. I look deep into my own eyes. Fucking disgusting. I slowly look down at my hands and turn on the sink. As I wash my hands, I notice pink little scars on my forearm. I deserved it, everything I feel I deserve. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room, sitting down next to the sleeping giant in my bed.

I smile as I glance at him. I grab my phone and check the time. Its almost noon. I reach my arms out for him and lightly shake him. "Schlatt it's almost noon" I say repeating "Get up sleepyhead." Schlatt mumbles something under his breath as he lets out a slightly annoyed huff. I get up and open the blinds, letting in the suns bright rays. "Do you fucking mind?" Schlatt slightly yells, turning his face into the pillows. I walk over to the bed and sit next to him. "Come on dork, I have things to do." I say laying my head on his back and comb my fingers through his messy hair. He pokes his head up for a sec to try and get a glimpse of me. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. I grabbed two Lunchables from the fridge and walked into my room again. "Here I brought you a classic childhood meal," I say a bit cheerful. Schlatt looked at me and sat up. "Is that what I think it is?" His face lights up and I nod, yes. I quickly sat next to him and passed him a tray. As Schlatt grabbed the tray, he noticed the scars on my arms. He looks up at me, "What's that about?" I look at him confused until I realize that my whole arm is showing. Crap. "Oh you know how cats are. Randomly scratching you for no reason," I say nervously. I can't tell him about it, not now at least. 

I highly doubt he wanted to hear all of the past trauma from ex's to my parents. About a month before I met Wilbur, I had gotten out of a really abusive relationship with my "High school sweetheart". He would constantly body shame, hit me, use me as a slave, and so much more. I haven't gotten over the things that he had said/done to me, even after multiple therapy sessions. Not to add to the early trauma from my parents with being physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive. There was so much stuff people didn't know about me. I always act like everything is good and I wasn't hurt, but deep down in reality I'm really slipping away from humanity.

Schlatt opens his tray and let's in a big and deep inhale. I laugh at him and open my tray also, grabbing my Capri-sun and poking the straw through. "So, after I'm done eating this I'm going to get my things and head out. I have to pack when I get home so I can go visit family out of state." Schlatt says eating the palm sized pizzas. "Oh alright that's fine. I guess when you have free time try and call me." Schlatt smiles at me "Of course I will." He finished the rest of his food and got up. As he walked to the kitchen he glances at himself in the bathroom mirror. He uses his hand to comb his hair back, and then walks to the trashcan. I look over at my phone and grab it. As I turn it on I read the notifications.

Twitch: Wilbur Soot is Live!

Twitter: New tweets from Tommyinnit and automated jschlatt tweets

Instagram: Y/N You have 200 new likes and 136 Followers!

I roll my eyes at the notifications. I never have people messaging me. Then all of a sudden I get a snap. Schlatt sent you a snap! I click the notification and see a picture of Schlatt and Misty with the caption, Misty won't leave me alone.

 Schlatt sent you a snap! I click the notification and see a picture of Schlatt and Misty with the caption, Misty won't leave me alone

I laugh and send him a picture of the hallway with the caption, She likes you. Soon I hear Schlatt come out of the room with his bag he brought. He stood in my bedroom doorway "Well I'm going to head out," He says looking over at me. "Ok! it was great hanging out with you," I say looking up from my phone, smiling. Schlatt grins and says something under his breath as he walks down the hall, and leaves. I slump back in bed and let out a big breath of air. I turn my head to where Schlatt was laying and decide to put my head on the pillow. I slowly sunk into the pillow as I got a lingering smell of his cologne. I took a deep breath in, remembering his scent. Wait I wonder if he may of left anything in the spare room. I poke my feet out of bed and walk towards the room. I peeked in and saw a washed out forest green sweatshirt with the logo Smokey Bear on it. I smiled as I notice there was a note on it. I open the slightly crumbled up paper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew you were going to miss me on this trip so im leaving you a little thing to remember me by

- Schlatt :)

P.S. Your good at cuddling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile as I put the huge sweatshirt on me. I jumped for joy a bit as I walked into my room. I open Snapchat and took a quick showing me wearing the hoodie, and sent it to Schlatt with the caption, Thank you its very warm. I decide to hop on Minecraft for the rest of the night, and make a new Minecraft server for hanging out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OK I KNOW I SAID I WAS TAKING A BREAK BUT I HAD SO MUCH GOOD IDEAS FOR THE PLOT OF THIS STORY SO HERE I AM. Also, some possible foreshadowing in this chapter and major learning about backgrounds of the character. also sorry if I trigger anyone with this chapter :(

-Luke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------