(2)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Who could be calling me this early? Quickly, I answer the phone to hear a bright Wilbur on the other side of the line. "Oh hey Y/N your awake!" I yawned and put my phone on speaker. "Yea I heard my phone screaming bloody murder every 5 seconds" I pulled down my screen to see my notifications and that's when I saw the unanswered text from Schlatt. "Well me Tommy and Tubbo are on the server if you want to join before stream," Wilbur said. As i sat trying to think about what I should send back to Schlatt I hear a slightly worried voice. "Hey is everything ok?" "Oh, yea sorry I was reading something." I said suddenly. Wilbur lets out a small laugh. "Ok sleepy head ill talk to you in a bit" "Yeah you to." I pressed the red hang-up button and sat staring at Schlatts message. Just be honest with him.

You: Hey sorry for not responding last night

Schlatt: Its whatever. So are you going to tell me what's going on?

You: Oh yea. Basically I want to do a face reveal for everyone who is in the smp and if you guys give me good reactions ill start streaming with my face cam on.

Schlatt: That's boring. But I guess ill join to see how ugly you are

You: Aw ty bb. Just because we hate each other in the role-play doesn't mean we have to hate each other in real life

Schlatt: It helps keep character

I sit in a bit of anger. He's just trying to get under your skin. As I look up from my phone, I glance out of the bedroom window and see a couple of rain clouds rolling in. Great. I get up and walk down the hallway to the sliding doors that lead to my backyard. I look down and slip my feet into a pair of muddy crocs. Slowly, I open the door and call out "Misty! Where are you girl?" Misty is a grey cat that always comes before every storm. I let her in so she can get out of the rain, but I cant find her. I take a step outside and take a deep breath in. It smells of rain. Looking around, I try and find Misty until I feel a slight brush against my leg. "Oh Misty girl there you are!" I exclaimed as I picked up the slightly fat cat. She mews at me and starts pushing her head against mine. I walk inside and close the sliding door behind me. As I put her down she walks over to her food bowl and starts chomping. I looked around my kitchen and tried to find a something small to munch on during stream, but couldn't find anything. I shrugged it off and walked into my room to see my pc on and waiting for the password to get in. Slowly I sat down in my chair a typed in the password. As I waited for the password to go through I glanced out the window again. It was really dark out now and I could hear rumbles of thunder. I glance back over to the pc and see I left open discord from last night. I quickly put on my headset and open Minecraft. Should I stream? As I looked down at the keyboard I decide to ask Wilbur.

You: Canon stream?

Wilbur: No we are all just hanging out :) 

I decide not to stream today since we aren't playing to add to the plot. Once Minecraft loads up I open discord and join VC2, Tommy's voice channel. There was a ding to indicate I joined. As soon as I join I can hear Tommy's chaotic laughter as Wilbur giggles along. What could they be laughing at? I click the smp world and start to load in. Y/N has joined.  "Oh hey we didn't even realize you joined" Wilbur said trying to catch his breath. "Yea it was pretty loud with all of the laughing" "They keep laughing at me since I keep dying" Tubbo said with a sigh "Its because you keep dying in the most stupidest ways" Tommy butts in. I laugh at them and say "You guys are so weird". We all end up rebuilding different buildings in L'manburg. After rebuilding a shop, I glance outside and see the trees being blown crazily and a downpour of rain. I hope the power doesn't go out. "Hey guys I might get off here soon. There's a bad storm and I don't want to loose power. Plus, I have to get ready for the zoom meeting," I say. "Ok! I'm going to try and be the first one there!" Tubbo says excitedly. "Well Tubbo I have to be there first to make sure the call is ready for the whole smp." Wilbur says, trying not to be mean. "Aw" Tubbo says sadly. "Ok guys I'm going to leave now" I say clicking out of the voice chat. I slump back in my chair wondering what I should wear. Should I look decent or just wear a sweatshirt? That's when it hit me, I have some schlatt merch I could wear. As I get up and open my closet door, I hope that I didn't get rid of it. I rummage through the hanging clothes and find the washed out black crewneck. Schlatt & Co. is written on it. I smile at the find and put it on over my tank top. I forgot how comfy this crewneck was. As I sit back down at my pc, I notice I have a new notification.