(16)

"Darling why are you here?" She said, as I enclosed her in a hug. I felt as warm tears fell from my face. "Grandma don't worry about that for now. I just want to enjoy being with you," I released her, and smiled. She gave me back a smile before turning away from me. "Come then, let's talk," She said as she led me to a familiar home.

We both walked up the stone stairs to the home before entering. "It's just like how it is from earth," I said in awe, looking around the home. She let out a comforting laugh as we made our way to the living room. We both sat down on a couch that had blankets folded nicely on it.

I glance back at my grandma before smiling again. She looks back at me and grins. "Grandma, I've missed you so much. Earth is boring without you," I say. She smiles and shakes her head, "Oh darling I never left, I was always beside you. You might have not been able to see me, but I was there, through it all." She looked back up at me and gave me a comforting smile.

"So what type of things can you do up here?" I ask her, looking around. "Well I normally go to earth and watch over you, but since you're up here, I don't really know what to do." She lets out a little chuckle. I smile and hide my face a bit before noticing the tv remote. "Wait do you guys have tv up here?" I say looking over at the tv in front of us.

"Oh yes! It's not like earth's tv though. The tv's in heaven let us spirits watch over anyone we like who is living, without leaving our home." She reaches for the remote and turns the tv on. The screen flashes on as the screen seems to be shown inside of an ambulance. My heart sinks as I see a familiar passenger in the ambulance.

"Who's that young man again darling?" she says pointing to the tv. I smile "That's Schlatt, or as others say it, my boyfriend." Her face grows as she notices my happiness. "Well I'm glad you found someone who stuck with you till the end." Her attention goes back to the tv. My smile slowly turns to a small frown, he really did.

I focus back on the tv and watch as my body was brought to the hospital. Schlatt had his head down as he fumbled with his fingers the entire ride. I face my grandma again, "Could we go and visit him? At least let me say goodbye?" She looked over at me and smiled, and said, "Of course we can. I would really like to meet him."

She grabbed my hand and all of a sudden we were in the same ambulance. It was very weird to see my own body, but I quickly ignored it. I looked over to the corner of the ambulance where Schlatt had been sitting.

I stand in front of him and kneel down, trying to look at his face. I put out a hand and cupped his face, "I'm sorry I had to go like this," I whispered and kissed his forehead. He was still frozen in his place as I got up. I looked over at my grandma, she was standing over my body. I walked up behind her as she asked, "What happened darling?"

Her eyes were still staring down as I took in a deep breath. "Grandma I wasn't in a good place. I thought I was at peace but now I'm here I feel bad for leaving the people who actually cared for me. I messed up." I walk away from her and look out the back of the ambulance. She looks back at me, "Are you ready to go back?" I look over at her and nod.

We were back in the living room before I knew it. "You know you have a chance to go back. You should really go." I look over at her with a confused look, "Like a second chance?" I ask. She smiles, "Yes. Your body looked fine so I think it's worth a try." I smile back at her, "I'll do it for you. It's going to be hard but I have to be there for Schlatt." she lets out a little hum as we soon appeared in a hospital hallway.

"Where are we?" I ask her. Soon a frantic Wilbur can be seen running into a room near us. "Wilbur?" I was confused. I follow the man until we are in a room where Schlatt was sitting next to a bed, my hospital bed. Wilbur had dropped to his knees before sitting down, he was devastated. "Will" I let out a mumble as I sat next to him. I put my hand on his back as his face is flooded with tears. I face my head behind me to see my grandma gesturing for me to come here. I walked back out to the hallway where she was standing. She had a big grin on her face as she said, "It's time."

"I don't want to go back." I muttered. She looked into my eyes, and raised a brow. "Why not?" she asked. I looked at her, nearly crying. "Life is terrifying." I whispered. It was silent for a moment, 'till she pulled me into a hug, the warmth of her little body being shared with mine. "It is scary." She said in a low voice, "but that's life, in the lowest times you have to be strong. Easier said than done, but I promise you it'll be okay." I swallowed hard, as I closed my eyes, in her small arms. There was a gust of wind, as I opened my eyes, and I was in the hospital bed, with Wilbur and Schlatt sitting on the edge of the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys I'm not dead lol. I finally finished this chapter. Im sorry if it seems weird but yea y//n isn't dead! So that's good :)

Also, TY FOR 3.8K READS LIKE WOW !! 

anyways hopefully I can start posting again normally or at least once a week. Also I'm going to try and work on some other fanfics I've started writing so if you enjoyed this book so far you may like my other stories!

finally, I started a twitch! my account is ew_luke if you guys would like to follow :))

Anywayss im going to go back to fixing my stream stuff so byee 

-luke :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------