(8)

Schlatt: I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was back I was trying to surprise you

Schlatt: I truly care about you

Schlatt: Y//N please call me or something

Schlatt: Hello??

Schlatt: fine give me the silent treatment

Schlatt: Go rot in hell your so fucking sensitive

I sat staring at the last messages from Schlatt. I had left him on read for about 3 hours now. I didn't know how to respond. I turn off my phone and slide off of the couch. I groggily walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I peered in and didn't see anything good to eat. I let out a huff and walked towards my room. I lost my appetite for the day. I looked over at my pc and saw it was still on the discord app. I sat down and started to scroll through my discord messages until I get a message.

Wilbur: Hey is everything ok?

You: could be better

Wilbur: What happened? Who do I need to hurt?

You: its nothing. i deserved it anyways

Wilbur: Y//N when you talk like that it doesn't end well.

You: im fine just tired

Wilbur: Do you want to voice chat or something?

You: Not really im about to take a nap

Wilbur: Ok if you say so, have a good nap :)

I roll my eyes slightly and turn my pc off. I slump back in my chair and think about all of the messages from Schlatt. I was a bitch to say that to him. Now he's going to hate me. My mind goes numb as I get a flashback.

(Tw: Aggressive language and abuse [flashback to when the reader was in the toxic relationship])

"Your seriously fucking crying? Get over your fucking self!" I hear as he walks in, clearly drunk. I look up at him as he takes a swig from the brown bottle he's holding. "What's wrong with you," I say in a little voice. His face jolts up and looks at me with a face that says it all, are you kidding me. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me?!" He starts walking around to where I'm sitting. I slowly move away from him as he inches closer. He catches up to me and grabs me by the face. He looks me up and down and grins. "Your pathetic, you know that right?" The smell of beer reeks from his mouth as more tears start to roll down my face. "Answer me!" He says tightening his grip and shaking me. I let out a small yes as he takes another swig. "Oh what was that? I couldn't hear you over the crying." He looked back at me waiting for an answer. "Yes," I say, now starting to gasp for air. He throws me back down on the floor and walks away taking one last, long sip. I watch as he leaves the room, but before he gets out of the room he swishes the empty bottles around. Then out of nowhere, he threw the bottle at a nearby wall, causing glass chunks to go everywhere. I cover my head as I hear evil sounding laughter trail out of the room. Then that's when he yells in the other room. "Don't be such a sensitive bitch or next time that wall is going to be you."

///end flashback/// (tw: Self harm, suicidal thoughts)

I start tearing up as the memories start to flood in. What am I doing. I shouldn't be here. I'm sorry Schlatt. Why do I hurt everyone I care about. I don't deserve to have friends. End it. I'm sorry Schlatt. End it. 

I'm sorry Schlatt, really.

As I look up from the pools of water from my eyes, I stop for a moment. Numb the pain, You'll feel better. I sigh as I already know what my brain wants. It's the only way I can cope.