(5)

There was a small bump as I pulled into my driveway. I put my car in park and saw a SUV pull up next to me. I looked over at the driver, and smiled big. Schlatt waved at me as he put his car in to park. I quickly get out of the car and help Schlatt with his bag. "I'm not an old man, you don't need to help me." he says looking down at me. I look up at him and shrug. I smile as he grabs his bag and swings one strap around his arm. "So this is your house," He says as we walk to the porch. I pull out my house key "No I just stole this key from some old couple at the mall," I say laughing. I unlock the front door and we are greeted with Misty. "Misty girl are you hungry?" I say in a slightly high pitched voice. Misty meows back and turns and runs into the kitchen. Schlatt smiles as we walk into the kitchen. "The room down the hall to the right is the extra bedroom, if you want to stay in there. Or if you rather the couch is over there." I say pointing at a big doorway. I walk to the cat food bag and scoop out enough for 2 cats. I walk over and squat next to the cat bowl, pouring in the food. I glance up at Schlatt and smile "Come over here." He puts his bag by the hallway and sits on the ground. He slowly pets Misty as she raises her backend up, and purrs. Misty turns around and walks over towards him. she starts rubbing against him and purrs. "She likes you," I say locking eyes with him and smiling. "Well I'm going to stream for a bit, you could join if you like." I get up and stand over him. He slowly gets up "Sure let me put my bag in that one room quick." He walks behind me, picking his bag up and puts it in the spare bedroom. I walk in to my room and start my pc up. I sit down at my computer and slide my headphones on. Once my pc turns on, I quickly pull up discord, Twitch, and Minecraft. Twitch was the first app to load so I begin streaming. 

I sat for a bit waiting for people to join. As I wait, I pull up Minecraft to the home screen. I glance over at the viewer count, 25k people. I let out a little sigh. "Hey what's up chat?" I say exitedly. I laugh at some of the chats say, "Well guys, today we are back on the Dream smp. If you remember from last time, Wilbur said we should choose a president for L'manberg. So today we are going to get the party's ready and put up some posters for people to vote." I click on the server and load inside of L'manburg. I look around and notice Tommy walking down the prime path. I sprint towards him and crouch in his way. Please move, he says in chat. I laugh and shake my characters head, signifying no. Tommy starts hitting me until I'm out of his way. Mean :(, I type into chat. Soon, there was a sound from discord and a voice can be heard. "Hey Y/N! You ready for today?" Wilbur says. "Yeah! Did you get all of the party's written down?" I ask. "I got all of them for who signed up." "Well Wilbur, where are you?" "I'm at Tommy's house now." "Oh ok I'll meet you there," I say with a little smile. As I race over to the dirt mound that Tommy calls home, I see Wilbur going through Tommy's chests. I hit Wilbur once "Ouch! Don't hit me!" Wilbur lets out. I laugh as he hits me back. All of a sudden I hear Schlatt scream in the spare bedroom. Shit, I mumble under my breath. I quickly take my headset off and run into his room. "What's wrong?" I say panicked, looking at Schlatt who was clearly spooked about something. He points towards the wall "There was a big ass spider over there and it jumped at me," He says trying to catch his breath. I stand up a bit and cross my arms. "Your a grown man and afraid of spiders?" I laugh as he looks over at me. "Well if you see it again squish it or something. Don't be a puss," I say walking out and back into my room. As I sit back down I notice chat is going crazy. I quickly out my headset back on "Hello? Sorry about that I'm back. Chat why are you guys spamming?" I say while reading some messages. "Y/N your back and why is Schlatt with you?" Wilbur says unexpectedly. I sit blank for a minute, crap now everyone knows that we are hanging out. I suddenly remember something, the girls at the mall saw what I looked like and now since its confirmed Schlatt is with me, they can possibly post any pictures that I didn't know they got of me. "Wilbur I got to go," I say with sudden seriousness. All of a sudden, I leave the voice call and my stream goes black. This stream has ended. I slump back in my chair and cover my eyes with my hands. I hear someone walk into my room, "Is everything ok?" Schlatt says walking behind my chair. I look up at him, with tears starting to roll from my cheeks. "Schlatt?" I tried to smile. "Hey now don't cry. What ever happened it will get better. I promise you," He looked down at me and smiled. I got up slowly and put my arms out for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me, but this hug was different. It wasn't like the hug from the mall, this one was more sincere and comforting. I bury my face deep into his chest as more tears fell. I felt a soft hand touch the back of my head. "Its ok I'm here for you," Schlatt says as he pats my head. I slowly get out of his grip and wipe the left over tears. "Not to sound weird or anything but Schlatt could you maybe stay in here with me?" He smiles "Yea sure" I grab his sweatshirt sleeve and bring him towards my bed. He slowly slides under the sheets as I crawl over the bed to him. I sit back, laying right next to him. He glances over at me "So what were you upset about?" I take a deep breath, "I know I may be overthinking and all but I'm really worried." I look over at him, then back at my door. "People know that we are hanging out now because they heard you while I was streaming. Earlier today when those girls asked for pictures, they didn't know me. But what if one of them took a picture of me, not realizing it, and then posts it. Then there would be no reason to be a face reveal. Firstly, my face would be leaked and secondly, people are going to assume we are secretly dating or something since your in my house." I look back at Schlatt. "You are kind of overreacting but you also have a great point. I would feel the same." He smiles at me. I get a bit closer to the point our shoulders are touching. "Schlatt..." I say nervously. "Hm?" "Could I maybe, like, sleep on your chest? Its just when you hugged me a bit ago, it really calmed me down." Schlatt smiled and pulled me in. His arm was wrapped around me and I could hear his breathing. "Thanks," I mumble a bit. "Yea no problem." He started to close his eyes. I snuggled up to him a bit more. I listened to his breathing and tried matching his movement. I don't want this to end. I slowly close my eyes and slip into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

SORRY FOR ONLY POSTING A HALF CHAPTER EARLIER!! It's currently really late so I may or may not post the next part. Also something funny I guess? While I was writing the part about crying I was also crying because my friend is making us matching compasses. I love them sm-

Anyways thanks for everyone who is reading this! :)

ALSO I POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF "Soft Boy" aka the Wilbur x Reader fanfic!

- Luke :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------