(14)

I slowly open my eyes as I hear Wilbur and Schlatt talking about something in the other room. I stretch, making my arms and legs pop, and slide out of bed. I still had my swimsuit and Schlatt's hoodie on from last night. My guess is, is that Schlatt carried me inside from the car ride. I smile from the memories from last night. The beach, the bright colors of fireworks, but most importantly him. I started to walk down the hallway and then I started to hear bits and pieces of their conversation.

"Just watch out for him. He could do things that you never thought a human could do," Wilbur says seriously. I couldn't hear what Schlatt was saying. I walked into the living room before sitting next to Schlatt. "What are you guys talking about?" I say, leaning my head on Schlatt's shoulder. Soon, both of their faces look at me, my heart sinks. Something isn't right and I know it.

Wilbur looks down then pulls my phone out of his pocket, "It's Bradley," My face dropped as he handed me my phone. I was speechless, I had blocked him on everything so how did he message me? I opened my phone and read he message.

Bradley: So I hear you have a new man. Just remember that he will never love you the way that I loved you. 

Bradley: Come on I know you had fun with me. That's why you stayed for as long as you did. 

Bradley: You should just dump his ass and get back with me. I miss seeing your fine ass everyday

Bradley: Just don't start spreading lies about me like you did. Your grandma would be mad if she found out about that

I look up at Wilbur, "Why the hell is he trying to get with me? He knows the shit he's done to me, that's why I left. Also, why the fuck is he bringing my grandma into this?" I started to get furious. Bradley knew how to get under my skin and it drove me nuts. My grandma was the only good thing in my life, the thing that distracted me from my past trauma. Ever since she passed, my mental health dropped. Not to also add the things Bradley did to me, making it even worst. That's when I started to cope in the worst ways possible. 

I shook my head and huffed. I begun writing an angry message back to him.

Y//N: You have some fucking nerve texting me. I blocked you for a reason, take a hint asshole. What makes you think that you can stumble into my messages and start insulting my boyfriend and having the audacity to bring up my grandma? Just so you know, I've been living in paradise without your drunk ass in my life. The only kissing you did in our relationship is kissing beer bottles. Not to add the multiple times I was sent to the hospital because of the things you did. Your so self centered not to add, using me from the start for only your pleasures, never mine. I hope this message finds you safely, have a nice day and never talk to me again :)

I was shaking in anger. I quickly sent the message before throwing my phone down on the coffee table. Schlatt noticed me shaking, and pulled me in for a hug, as I hugged him back. "I'm really sorry that you had to go through all of that Y//N. Wilbur filled me in on some of the things, and let me say it's all fucked up. Nobody should have to go through that," Schlatt said in a calming voice. He kissed my forehead before talking again, "Just so you know, I would never do anything like that to you, I love you so goddamn much." 

// Time skip because idk what else to add here //

"Hey Schlatt, want to join my stream?" I asked walking into the living room, where Schlatt had been watching TV. "Of course," He says with a smile, and gets up. we both made our way back to my room when we heard Wilbur, he was in the extra room writing new music. It didn't sound that bad for being just made.

Schlatt pulled a chair up next to me at my setup, and sat down. I started to load up my twitch stream and discord, I also made sure my camera was working. As the "stream starting soon" screen was shown, Wilbur could be heard in the other room playing his guitar. I looked over at Schlatt and smiled, before changing the screen to my facecam.

"What's up chat! How are we today?" I say in a cheerful tone. As I skimmed through chat, I started to get many compliments about my hair, eyes, and smile. "Chat you guys are big simps," I say with a smile. "Well, as you see today, I have Schlatt with me and in the other room you can hear Wilbur," I looked over at Schlatt, who was looking back at me with a smirk. I smile and shake my head before turning towards chat again. 

"So chat, what should we talk about today?" I sit and read off chat before I start picking out questions to answer. "Are you planning on doing a meet and greet? Well, I have been thinking about it, but the thing is I don't know where to do a meet up. Maybe when Twitch-con comes around we can do a meet up." I sit and read everyone's responses before moving on to the next question. 

"How did you and Schlatt meet? Well chat, we all know about the Dream smp. Me and Schlatt both joined about the same time and we were introduced to each other at the same time. Our relationship was very rocky at first until recently we started talking and hanging out more. So yeah basically the story between us." I look over at Schlatt and laugh. As we both sit and read more of chat, there was a donation that played.

User8302 donated $5! : Hey guys just want to say its good to see you. Anyways is it true that your a cheater and that you lied about your last relationship?

I sat in shock, what? "Wait what? Where did you hear about that and what's the sources?" I say before moving closer to chat, reading them off. Everyone kept saying the same thing, on Twitter. I quickly pull out my phone and that's when I see the tweet that started it all. 

Bradley_2k: You guys think @/y/t/n Is such a good person when in reality she cheated on me multiple times and lied about everything. It really pains me knowing that all of these people look up to her and they don't know how bad of a person she really is. Not to add that we were together from high school, to just now recently 9 months ago. I guess this tweet is to prove you can never trust people, even your comfort streamers.

My face begins to grow into a frown. I turn off my phone before looking back up at chat. "You guys that's fake. My ex is just butt hurt since I've moved on. Everything he is saying that I did is all false because in reality he did it all to me. And not to mention all of the trauma he has caused me. I know I shouldn't be saying this on stream but Bradley, aka my ex, emotionally, mentally, and physically abused me. When he would hurt me, the result was so bad that I had to be hospitalized for days and weeks. There was also one time where it was so bad that I was this close to dying." I hold my hand up, and put my fingers together to where they were about to touch.

I let out a huff before another donation played.

Bradley_2k donated $1! : Wow still lying to your fans. Shows what type of person your are #Y/n/isoverparty

I sit back in my chair before blurting something out, "Bradley why do you always have to ruin anything good that I worked so hard for, you ruin everything for me, I'm done." I get up and end the stream, afterwards running to the bathroom. 

I lock the door behind me and as I do so here's a knock at the door. "Y/N don't let him get under your skin, he's just looking for attention," Schlatt says through the door. I sit down against the door and turn my phone on, I was trending on Twitter. I let out a huff before scrolling through the hashtag. There was another tweet from Bradley, but this time it crossed the line.

Bradley had doxed me, all of my personal information had been put on the internet, without my consent. I threw my phone in anger and felt the tears rolling down my face. I slowly lay down on the floor, and cried till I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

WOWOWOW TY FOR 1.5K READS LIKE JEEZ!

Also, after this chapter there will be a warning type thing for the next couple of chapters so ye :)

Sooooo how we feeling about the ex? I thought Bradley was a suiting name for some reason.

Anyways read the next "chapter" for really important things :)

-Luke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------