(3)

What's that smell? I slowly get up from bed and hear someone in the kitchen. As I walk sluggishly to the kitchen I call out. "What's that smell?" a familiar voice calls back "Biscuits and gravy" As I walk into the kitchen a tall man with a black cap is at the stove. "Oh hey Schlatt. How did you get in?" Schlatt turns around and smiles at me "You let me in last night remember" I stand there confused. As I walk over towards the stove, Schlatt pulls me in from the waist and kisses my forehead. "So how did you sleep?" He asks focusing his attention back on the gravy. "It was ok I guess," I glance up at him. Wow I didn't realize how good he looks up close. He looks down at me and grins. "Its almost ready so if you want to get plates out that would be really appreciated." I nod and walk over to the plate cabinet Wait is this real? I grab down two plates and reach into the silverware drawer for two forks. As I walk over to the stove Schlatt asks me "How much do you want?" I look at the freshly made biscuits. "One please," I say with a smile. Schlatt looks me up and down, making me get butterflies in my stomach. "Well, if you say so" He says while breaking apart a biscuit and drizzling gravy on it. He hands me the plate "Here you go, Your not going to like it," He says with a grin. I shake my head and let out a small laugh. I walk over to the kitchen table and sit down on the side, leaving a spot open for Schlatt. As I turn my head towards the back door, I see the small pile of random shoes and then something that catches my eye. A pair of dirty, tan, Timberlains sat nicely together. I smile a bit at the find. Out of nowhere I feel a hand on my shoulder as Schlatt sits down next to me. I look over at him as we lock eyes. He grins and looks down at his food, cutting his biscuits and then eating them. I quickly look away and eat my food. Is this all real? As I got up from eating all of my food, I walk over to the sink and start washing the dishes until I get interupted "Get away from those dishes, im going to wash them." I look back at Schlatt. He looks at me with a serious face. I slowly face the sink and turn off the water. Schlatt gets up and starts doing the dishes. I grab a paper towel so I can dry my hands. If this is real I should enjoy it. I watch Schlatt as he washes our plates and puts them in the drying rack. I get a crazy idea, lets hope its not to weird. I walk slowly behind Schlatt and put my arms out, wrapping them around his body. He's really warm. I hear Schlatt let out a quiet chuckle. I couldn't help myself, I slowly move around his body until I'm under his arm. He looks down at me as look up, he slowly moves his face close to my face. He's leaning in for a kiss. As I get ready for the kiss I close my eyes for a second and open them. 

I woke up to my curtains slightly open. I slowly sit up in my bed and look around my room. I should've known I was dreaming. I let out a loud groan and flop back down on my bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hey so when I checked on this story earlier I noticed it had a badge. My story was #150 out of all 2.4k storys under the jschlatt tag! I have to say thank you, I never expected my story to get that far up on the jschlatt tag. Also, if you are enjoying this story please think about following me and vote on this story! it really helps! 

Also I am starting to write a Wilbur soot x reader story called "Soft Boy". I will try and post daily for that story. But for now I wont post anything until I have a couple of chapters written already.

If you have a friend who simps for Schlatt send them this story. I have so much more to add for this story and its not going to be like most Schlatt x reader stories where you guys end up meeting at a con or something along those lines. Anyways thank you all so much!

-

Luke 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------