Chapter 6 part 2 Romance

While Locking up orange you check behind you every second just seeing. Your phone rings. It's a vloxx from woods. You play it immedateley. "N/N, Syphus is here... back of blue base walking to red... Im Inside the back of blue bas ethe front door is unlocked... come quick but be careful honey" It says. Your heart worrys as you take off flying to blue base. As you enter blue base you see woods in the newer dope or nope set. "Did you lock up ornage and red" He akss. "I locked up oronage base but I think Tanne rlocked up red" You say nevously holding on to woods hand. "He just went into the back of red base with some case" He says. "Should we tell matt" I say still frantically holding woods's hand. "Let's wait til tomorrow" He says semi calmly. "This is my first actually encounter with syphus besides the videotapes" You say kinda shakey. He holds your hand tightly as you look out the back door of blue. "Syphus can't hurt us" He says holding my hand. "It'l be ok whenever you feel scared about any of this just squeeze my hand. I'll Protect you N/N" Woods says with one hand holding your hand and the other one around your shoulder. Syphus got into red base. This was your chance to escape with woods. "Be very quiet.. Ill go upstairs an dturn all the lights ill do downstairs" Woods whistpers to me. We both get in our cars and text each other when we are safe. Little did you and him know this would'nt be the last time a stakeout was made.

A couple days later , You get a vloxx from matt saying, "ayo Y/N we're shooting a video about the syphus break in if you wanna be in it.". Once you get to the studios matt intros the vlog and shows us that once Woods and I left syphus was here for like an hour. "Why would he be in red base warehouse for an hour tho" Matt says in his natrual megadesk habitat. "Maybe to steal something" Woods says. "Or to plant something" You say. "How did he get in" Woods asks. "Key fob I think" Matt says. "That or he picked the lock which would be fairly hard to do" You say. "Let's go investigate" MAtt says leaving megadesk.

Once in the warehouse You all investagate where cameras are and all that. "What's with that stair" matt says pointing. "Would that be seen by any of the cameras" You ask. "I dont think so" woods says. Matt sqats dow at the case while woods and you talk. Your phone vibrates the exact same time woods does. We're being watched It says. The shock on your face. Woods gasps at his phone and shows the camera. Fter catching some fresh air away from any stalker cams matt comes up with a plan.They plan a stakout. (watch all the video there's too much to explain just go watch all videos from we found a case in the stairs all the way to the most recent video becasue i dont feel like writing 4 million more words just to make a stalker sound a tad bit romantic Im tired so just deal with it... read woodlandd emars onshots .. by the time this comes out there will be 3 stories up there already for you to read)

After the whole stakeout thing youi ask woods for a ride home sin youe i rode my bike not knowing we'll stay here for awhile "sure i can give you a ride home baby no problem" he says relieved of this stakeout being over. After rideing to your house you check your pockets and you feel nothing. "Sh*t, I forgot my keys in blue base" IYousay. "Can i stay over at your place til tomorrow" You ask."sure but what about your cat willow" He says. "I have camrea in my house my cat will be fine as long as there food and milk" you say. "What about your phone" he says. "Right here" You say holding up your phone. "Im not leaving until your 100% sure your house will be finealong with your cat" he says. IYou pul up the cameras in your house to see a bowl full of food and a bowl halfway empty of milkand then you see your cat laying right on top the dvd player. "Willow'll be fine " You say. "Ok do you have any spear cloths with you to sleep in" He aks. "Nope " I say. "I might have some spear cloths thta might fit you" he says smileing. Once we get over to his house he gives you a grey shirt and pajama pants. After you change it's around 3 am. He shuts his door and turns off the lights. "Good night N/N" He says with his arm around you. "Good night woodsy" You say.

The next day when you wake up It's around 7:30 Am. His arm still around you. His adorable face laying up about a pillow. You gentaly move his arm and go change cloths for work. Around 7:35 he wakes up. "Good morning sweetie" You say as his eyes open a little. "Morning baby" He says quietly. His voice is so cute while still being a little rough from just wakeing up. His eys barely open. He sits up and yawns. You smile. He sees you smileing. You blush. He walks you to his car holding your hand. He opens up the door for you. You smile as he smiles back happily. His smile so cute your heart melts inside of you. He shuts the door and gets in. He starts up the car and turns on the raidio. His smile is so precious and cute.

After we gte to work you immendenly grab your keys and start walking towards red base. You edit a few videos as the clock hits 12 noon. You start walking over to blue base. Woods is i his office. "lunch ?" You ask. He spins his chair around, "sure" he says happily. He shuts his laptop and walks out of blue base holding your hand. "Where to ", You ask. "I dunno... in and out" He says opening the door for you. "Ok" You say excepting his invatation. In the drive thru you begin thiking about kissing him. "Woodsy" You say smileing and blushing. "Yes Baby" He says confidently. "c...Can I um ... K... Kiss Y... ou... Can I kiss you" You say nevously hopeiing for an answer sounding something like yes. He blushs then smirks. "Of c... course you can Honey" He says a tad bit nervously. You lean over closer to him. He turns his head faceing you. He holds out his hand to hold. Your face giting closer to his. A sweet kiss. You lips toching his everso gently. A kiss no one knows about. As our lips let go of each other it make you blush. You just kissed Woods . Think abuot it every fangirl at home right now once they find out will be jealoousy of you. You just kissed woods