{LAST CHAPTER}Chapter 7 Be sure to vlog it

As you show up back at workWoodsholds your hand walking into blue base. Matthias is in mega desk room and apparently overhears our conversation. "I love you N/N" Woods says. "I love you too woodsy" You say smiling holding his hands in front of you. You stand up on your tipy toes and kiss him. His lips so lovely you shut your eys and feel your heart warm as He holds your hands tighter. We let go of each other slowly. I start to walk over to red base to edit more videos. I get a message from woods, "hey N/N date tonight at 8pm meet me in the park ". you send back ok as you get a massage from matt, "hey are you andWoodsdating". I hesitate to send anything back. "Yeah but don't tell anyone " I send back. After editing a couple more videos another message from matt comes in, "come to my office at about 2pm" I send back ok. A few hours go by as you meet matt in his office. "You messaged" I say standing at the doorway. "So here me out Y/N how would you like to have a couples vlogging channel with woods.. I have'nt toldWoodsyet... i was wondering if you could tell him and you to have like a couples vlogging channel." He says. "I'll have to see what he says" you say. "Also Im promoting you from a PA to an ediotor and talent" He says. "Oh... cool... thanks" You say happily. "Could you askWoodsif he's in for vlogging with you again" Matt says. "Yeah we actually have a date tonight" You say smiling. "Message me when you get an answer then we'll talk about video ideas" Matt says. "Ok" You say walking down the steps. "Oh woodsy" you say standing right outside his office. "Yes my darling" He says. "Guess what ive been promoted from a PA to an editor and talent" You say walking into the office to hug him. "Congrats baby"he says. "Also you'll never guess what matt wants us to do" You say with you arms around him. "What. you seem very happy" He says smiling at you. "Im happy because my dreams are coming true... Matt wants you and I to have a couples vlogging channel" I say full on hugging him. Your arms wrapped around him like moss on tree."really" He says happily. "Yeah he told me to ask you if you would wanted to do it" You say smileing still huging him. "Of course ill do it with you N/N" He says huging back. "Do you want to go tell him" He asks. "Yes" I say excited still smiling the biggest smile ever. We walk up the stairs holding hands. Woods leans up against the doorway and so do you. He holds out his hand for you to hold as you place your hand in his. Your shoulder up agaist the doorway as the confusion on matt's face stares at you to. "So... um Is that a yes or... whats happening here" Matt says confused. "We'll do the couples vlogging channel. Right N/N" Woods says. You look back at your happy woodsy and nod. Matt smiles at you too. " Sweet we'll start uploading next week once we get a couple things figured out " Matt says. You and Woods start walking down the stairs. "So do you want to go around thro the bases and tell everyone" You ask. "Sure I've got nothing else to do" He says holding your hand so gently. "Let's go tell tanner and paul " He says. "Ok " You say. You andWoodsare holding hands while walking thru the parking lot.

Once you get to oranage base you go upstairs to the GG room. You and Woods stand at the doorway in front of a confused Paul and a confuzzeled Tanner. You and Woods begin to move your intertwined hands away from your back. Pauls eyes widen. Tanners mouth begins to open. Woods puts his arm around you and pulls you in tightly. "Married" Paul asks. Woods shakes his head and blushs. He pulls out a vloging camrea that was behind him the entire time. "Your vloging again" Tanner says happily. "THEY'RE vloging. Don't you see it's a COUPLES vloging channel" Paul shouts. Woods smiles. You smile too. "Congratulautions " Tanner says smiling. "Thanks" You and Woods say again together. You both blush. Paul alughs. "Yes we're starting couples vloging channel and we decided to tell you first" Woods says holding your hand. "Im surprised you didn't already figure out that we're dating. I mean we've been dating for almost like half a year." You say holding onto Woods' hand. Pauls eyes widen again, " really" He says somewhat confused. Woods nods. Tanner says, " who are you ganna tell next". Woods looks down at You. "uh probability Roze and Sam since they both guesssed we were dating right Woodsy" You say holding his hand like they're glued together. "I guess so N/N" He says. "Wait YOU too have NICKNAMES" Paul says a little high pitched from his normal voice that is. You andWoodsgiggle a little before Tanner looks at us and says, " of course they have nicknames they're going to have a COUPLES vloging channel". Woods and you smile. "Well we'll go tell Sam and Roze" Woods says holding my hand as we walk out of the room. Woods looks at me with a smile as we start laughing