Chapter 1 before you

Being a fangirl is very hard considering when something happens, your the one who has to figure it all out. Fans of a particular studios are the best at it since the keys cam about. Well Now you get to be apart of it and experience the adventure of the keys. Now your the one in the passerege side going along for the ride with your new boyfriend. You'll go through the next steps of the keys with none other then woodland demars. Who knows what you'll find. 

Before you started working at hi5 studios a bunch of stuff has been found. They've found the 863 key in the ceiling of blue base about 2 years ago. They've also found the fileing cabinet in orgae base wherehouse a little after the 1st overnight challenge. When they racked the cabinet opened they found a mini safe in the midddle drool. In the mini safe a key speaking TS5 was there. Later in 2018-2019 they found a red safe in red base. This year they found a red mercury mountaineer car that was said to be abandon but as it moved a few weeks after seeing it they're minds chnaged. Also this year they just found a red notebook full a odd codes next was the air vent gun safe. They tenaccaly own the car therefore matt got in and looked around and found a peice of paper from the manual of the gunsafe that also had a scibble like code on it.

After you've seen these people travel through this unravling mystery you now want to join in. You start learning to edit and filling out an application. After you've sent it in you get a call later that week saying you got the job. You now get to venture in and see what will happen next. You start working here at hi5 studios october 23 2020. When you come in on your first day you go straight to matthias's office to add a emergency contact and a adress. You type it into the laptop as you could'nt help but smile. After writing it down you look up to matthias saying "welcome to the team". You say "thanks". "I'll show you to your office and your officemates Y/N" Matt says walking down the stairs of blue base. You walk by the office you've always admired. You see hannah and woods in the office with there backs turned. You see they still don't know you exist. You and Matt walk outside as he shows you all 3 bases and walks you to red base. "By the way did I tell you your a PA for GG and the matthias channel" Matt saids still walking. "Yep you've already told me" You say back with a smile. You enter Red base as you walk past Micheal bedals office. He takes you downa hallway to a room. "Welcome to your new office Y/N" Matt said standing at the doorway. I walk in to a completely empty office. "Your desk comes tomorrow and I'll meet with you tommrrow at 12pm. Tommrow you will also start your first GG shot at 1PM. You will also be taught how to be a good PA on the spot." Matt says informing you. You take a pack of sticky notes and write down the Metting at 12 and teh GG shot at 1.

The next day you walk into red base at 8:03 and clock in. The desk is seting outside your office. You try to pikc it up but it's to heavy therefore you puch it into the office as far as it gos. Once it's there you walk outside and buy that new desk chair you got yesterday. AFter setting up your desk assereys and assortments it's around 10AM. You grab your laptop and log in. Once you got your office looking good it's around 11:30. You scroll through you phone until you see the time is 11:55. You start to walk to blue base and meet matthias right outside his offie at 11:59 exacaly. I walk in and sit down. "So I'm assuming you brought you laptop and phone" He says. "Yep" You say holding upt eh phone and laptop. "To work here you need about 8 new apps on your phone and 3 new apps for your laptop" He says. You bring out your phone. "What apps" you say geting ready to type. "He tells you one app at a time as you type it n and wait for it to download. When you done, you open up your laptop. He tells you 3 different apps to get as you type them in. "Now you must meet the people you probability always admirred." He says. You smile.