Chapter 4 fallin

A couple days later you get a Vloxx from Matt asking if anyone was here late last night. You don't respond but you do go there. You hop in your car and head over to blue base. As you enter you notice a concerned Sam, Woods and Matt. You look around in a confused way and ask, "Sooo um what happened why is everything a mess?". "Someone broke in," Matt says. "Sersorly" You say. Woods and Sam nod. "Do y'all have footage of who it was." You ask. "Want to see it. " Matt says holding the vlog camera as you take your temperature. Cj walks in behind you. You nod. Cj asks the same. We all walk into the mega deck room. He plays the footage of a nest camera. You see the man with the key fob. You hear it beep. Your heart pounds. He walks off the screen. "Wow" you say. "I'm going to put a completion together of when he was here to see where he went. " Matt says. "My office was a mess," Sam says frightened. "Did he go to any other bases?" You ask. "We don't know" they all say. "I'm going to go check my office" You say. "Do you want me to check the orange base as well?" you say. "No just check red and come back." Matt says. "Ok" you say as you walk out of the room. You walk over to red bases. About near the door you remember your keys are in your car. You walk to your car, grab the kesy and walk in. you unlock your office in a hurry. Nothing 's out of place. You look around. Nothing's out of the ordinary/. You hurry back to blue base. As you enter you say "nothing's wrong with red bases". You enter the mega deck room. "We put together the footage from the entire time he was here. '' Matt says, looking back at us. "Are you ready?" He says. Sam nods. Woods and yourself say "yes" like a set of twins. The footage plays. He walks into the common office and back out. He then walks into the mega desk room and goes upstairs. "Wait, he went into this room," Sam says. "And didn't steal anything" You say. He walks upstairs and tries to open Sam's office. He fails. He walks down the stairs and back in the back where all the old bus stuff used to be. He looks around and run's back upstairs. He bangs on all of the doors. He knocks Sam's door and then shoulders it to open it. He messes up a couple things. He stands at the door unaware of the ca,mrea. He screams. He takes his jacket off and runs out through the back door. Matt pulls his headphones down. "He screamed," Matt says. "Lemme hear, ''Woods asks. He listens closely. "That's a scream of pain" he says, giving me the headphones. The scream races through your ears. "Wow" You say. "Why my office." Sam asks. "I dunno," Matt says. "What is safe still under your couch?" You say. "Right the safe I forgot to check," Sam says. "Let's check now," Woods says and Matt gets up. You all run up the stairs. "CJ" matt yealls. Matt gets his gloves on as fast as she can and leaves up the couch. He gasped. "Is it there," you ask. "It's open and it is a gun but it's no gun I've ever seen," Matt says. Everyone in the room gasps. "Let's be safe to somewhere else. ''Matt says. "Conference room" Woods says, opening the door. Matt lays it on the table. And Lifts the lid. "What is that?" Sam asks . "an injection gun" Woods and you say questionable. A couple minutes later after talking on and on about what the heck a person would want with this. We all agree with one thing. That guy is syphus590. "I think it has something to do with the drug community," Woods says. Matt laughs as his phone go's off. He answers it. "This is he," he says as he walks out. Woods looks at the safe and moves it toward him as it scratches the table. All you can hear from matt u=is yes yes yes. Woods looks at the scratch and laughs. Sam laughs too as you can't help but laugh. Matt walks back in and says. "We can claim the car" . "how much?" Woods asks. "400$" Matt says. "That's kinda cheap for a car don't you think?" you say. "Is catched the table by the way," Woods says. "That's the rest of my worries, " Matt says. "This all started with a key in the ceiling then the safe in the red base filled with many more keys. Which one key said mountaineer that went to the car where we found the piece of paper then this safe in the air vent with syphus written on it and now we can claim the car as our own . We stand before an injection gun with this logo on it." Matt says. "Wasn't hi5 studios labs before" You and Woods says. "Jinx" you and woods say again you and woods say" double jinx". You and him laugh. "Yeah both red and blue bases. I'm not sure about orange tho ''Matt says. "So let's assume he screamed because he injected himself" Woods and you say once more together. "Are you ok? " Sam asks. We both nod and laugh. "We can pick the car up next thursday." Matt says. "Cool" you and Woods say once more as you all laugh. "Leave your comments down below and your suggestions in the subreddit" Matt says as Cj shuts t=the camera ff. You and woods are just dying laughing in the background. "You just saying stuff synchronized is just funny you have the same mind" Matt says. "Apparently" you and Woods say together again and then start back laughing. We go downstairs. We laugh the entire way.