Chapter 9

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓
: 𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓎 - 𝒜𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒

☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚🦋。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・☆

"Kiss you?" Jeno asked as he watched Jaemin snake his arms around his neck. "Or is the homophobic agenda in you too strong to let you admit that you want to kiss me!?"

"Jeno, are you too scared to kiss me?" Jeno stared at Jaemin's deep brown eyes, and a part of him wanted to push him out of the room and never see him again, but the other part of him wanted anything but to move away from Jaemin.

"How am I supposed to not do it when you keep teasing me like that?" Jaemin smirked contently as he pulled Jeno's cheeks. "Don't worry, I knew you were too scared to even think about kissing a bo-" Jaemin's words were cut short by a pair of lips on his.

Jeno shut his eyes tightly, not wanting to look at Jaemin, not wanting to admit that he was kissing him. Jaemin didn't move for a fair minute as he tried to break out of the shock.

He looked at Jeno only to see that his eyes were shut. Jaemin would be lying if he said he didn't want to keep tasting Jeno's lips more. He kissed back slowly at first before Jeno deepened the kiss.

Was he drunk or something? Maybe he's gone insane? So many theories circled around Jaemin's head, refusing to let him enjoy the moment. He decided he would try giving up on making Jeno like him, and here he was kissing him.

Jeno's arms circled Jaemin's waist as he pulled him closer to his chest. Jaemin's breath hitched as Jeno's lips trailed down to his neck. "Je-Jeno, what are you doing?" Jaemin's words pulled Jeno back into reality, and he pushed Jaemin off him.

Jaemin staggered but met the floor when he couldn't regain his balance. "Jeno, what the hell!?" Jaemin exclaimed as he pulled his feet to his chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you" Jeno fell to the floor as he checked if Jaemin was hurt in any way. "I did what you asked me to, now let's get back to studying. Enough of the games" Jeno mumbled the last part as he helped Jaemin up.

"I think I should just go" Jaemin sighed as he went to open the door. "It didn't mean anything" Jeno said, earning Jaemin's attention. "It was a kiss. It means nothing to me" Jaemin nodded, not trusting his voice to speak without breaking.

He shut the door behind him before walking out of Jeno's house and towards his own. He ran into his house and went straight to the kitchen, where his mother was busy making dinner.

"Nana honey, I'm making kimchi fried rice, so why don't you help me set the table?" Jaemin tried to blink back his tears as he ran to his mother before hugging her.

"What's wrong? What happened, baby?" Mrs Na ran her hand through Jaemin's hair as he broke down in front of her. "Eomma, are you embarrassed by me?" Her eyes widened at Jaemin's question as she pulled her son to face her.

"Look at me, Na Jaemin. You're thoughtful and kind. Baby, you're such a sweet boy. You have so much love in you, and you try never to hurt anyone. When have you done anything to make me embarrassed of you?" Jaemin shook his head as he went back to hugging his mother.

"Because I'm gay?" Jaemin felt his mother stiffen. "Did someone say something to you? Jaemin, did someone at school do something?" Jaemin shook his head as he could sense the concern fill her up again as it did before when they were in Chicago.

"You love who you love. There's nothing wrong with it. Your Appa was the cheesiest guy in college, and I couldn't stand him and now look at us" Jaemin chuckled lightly as he thought again about the story of how his parents fell in love during University that he had heard many times before.

"Whoever you love, the boy is lucky, nana. He is so lucky to be able to say that my son loves them" Jaemin smiled into his mother's shoulder. He wondered if Jeno would feel lucky if he was ever his, if he'd ever want him to be his.