Chapter 11

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓
: 𝒥𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎  - 𝑀𝒪𝒩𝒮𝒯𝒜 𝒳

☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚🦋。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・☆

"Can you see them?" Jeno asked in a whisper into the phone as Renjun took a seat where he could see Johnny and Jaemin, but they wouldn't be able to see him. "I think so. Can you hear them?" Jeno nodded from his place behind the two boys.

"I'm happy that we're finally able to go on this date" Johnny interlocked his hands with Jaemin's as he paid full attention to him. "I want to know more about you" Jeno waited for Jaemin to start talking.

"Well, for starters, I couldn't actually believe that you even like me, Hyung" Jeno's eyebrows furrowed hearing Jaemin say that. Did he think he was unattractive or something?

"I was bullied a lot for being gay in Chicago, and dating wasn't really in the picture, so I was surprised when you asked me out, to say the least" Jaemin laughed bitterly as Johnny caressed his cheek.

"Anyone who said that to you doesn't deserve you" Jeno didn't want to hear any more of this. He couldn't believe that he had been so rude to Jaemin just for liking him. Maybe he was also hurting him like those bullies when he pushed him away for being gay.

Jeno sighed, feeling disgusted by himself as he got up, not wanting to be there any longer. He stood up quickly without looking and crashed into the waiter bringing the couple's food.

The dishes slipped from the waiter's arms as they spilt onto Jaemin. The two of them looked up to see Jeno, who stood there awkwardly as the waiter tried to wipe the mess off Jaemin.

"Jeno, what are you doing here!?" Jaemin asked, surprised while he was being cleaned up as much as he could've been by the waiter. "I- well, you see..." Jeno was shut up by Renjun, who quickly walked up to them.

"Oh, Jeno here you are, Jaemin!? Where did you come from?" Renjun acted surprised when he saw Jaemin and Johnny. "Jeno and I wanted to check the restaurant out. Yangyang is coming next month, you see...so I wanted to check out the good date spots and Jeno so kindly volunteered" Renjun lied easily as he dusted off imaginary dirt from Jeno's shirt.

"What he said" Jeno mumbled as Jaemin looked at him questioningly. "Okay then, we'll get going" Jeno said before turning Renjun around. "Wait!" He heard Jaemin call out from behind him.

"Jeno, you owe me a shirt" Jaemin grabbed Jeno's hand before pulling him towards the restroom. Renjun stood uncomfortably as he waved at Johnny. "Hi Johnny Hyung, how was your date until we ruined it?"

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

"Are you kidding me? I'm not an idiot. Why are you trying to ruin my date!? I did what you asked. I postponed the date, so stop doing this" Jaemin burst out as soon as the bathroom door closed.

"I didn't try to ruin anyone's date" Jeno looked down as Jaemin crossed his arms and waited for an answer. When he realised that Jeno wasn't going to talk, he went forward to unbutton his shirt.

"Jaemin! Jaemin, what are you doing!?" He ignored Jeno as he started pulling off his shirt. "You ruined my shirt, so I'm going to wear yours. I'm going to kiss him, date him and maybe even fuck him all in your shirt, so fuck you" Jaemin finished with a smile as he pulled off his own shirt to throw at Jeno before putting the shirt on.

"Jaemin!" Jeno called out after him as he stormed out of the door and towards Johnny and Renjun, who had managed to hold a normal conversation until then. "I'm sorry for ruining our date. Do you want to drive me home? We'll get ice cream on the way" Jaemin asked, ignoring Renjun. "Sure, let me go get our coats" Johnny said as he went towards the coat desk.

"Renjun, you make sure that ass gets home safely, okay? Don't tell him I told you to do this. I'm just going home after whatever is left of the date" Renjun nodded, not knowing what to do. "You should bring Yangyang here, though. It's a nice place" Jaemin commented before walking towards Johnny so that they could leave.

Jeno walked out of the bathroom with Jaemin's shirt on a few seconds later, which was way too small for him and was sticking onto his body. "Come on you sexy boy, let's get you home" Jeno rolled his eyes at Renjun, who was too busy laughing at him.

"Did they leave?" Jeno asked as Renjun nodded. "I was told to take you home, so let's go" Jeno stopped Renjun as he looked at him, confused. "If I told you who said that, then it wouldn't be fun, but I have a good feeling about you and Jaemin."