Chapter 14

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

Warning
Smut maybe?

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓
: 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝒶𝓂𝓅𝓈, 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝑔𝒾𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓃

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕
: 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉𝓎 - 𝒯𝒜𝐸𝑀𝐼𝒩

☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚🦋。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・☆

"Why did you just do that?" Donghyuk asked from beside Mark. He had dragged them to his car before carefully pushing Donghyuk in and getting in the driver's seat.

"Shush, I need to think" Mark said and started the car. Donghyuk wanted to say something but gave up when he noticed how tightly Mark was gripping onto the steering wheel.

"I can't believe it. How could you not tell me!?" Mark asked a confused Donghyuk. "What did I do now? What didn't I tell you?" Mark's eyes fell on Donghyuk before turning back towards the road.

"I had to know from our friends, really Hyuk?" Donghyuk just stared at him, not knowing how to respond. Finally, mark pulled into his driveway before making Donghyuk get out of the car. "I live alone" Mark said, confusing Donghyuk further.

"I know, I've been here a million times" Mark ignored him as he went to open the door. "Are you drunk? You didn't drink anything, though. Are you drunk on coffee maybe, or are you just out of it? Let's go see a doctor" Donghyuk was pulled into the house before he could continue.

"I'll ask you this once. Did you mean it?" Donghyuk blinked at Mark, utterly oblivious to what he was asking. "I don't know what you're talking about, but sure" Mark wasted no time in pushing Donghyuk against the wall.

"Markus, you okay?" Donghyuk asked, starting to notice Mark's breath fanning his face. "Don't call me that" Donghyuk just nodded, his breath hitching when he felt Mark's hand twist around his waist. "Wha- What are you doing?" Mark pulled Donghyuk closer before closing the gap between them and pressing their lips together.

Donghyuk's eyes widened in realisation, and his hands went to Mark's shoulder. He pulled away to look at him in shock. "You kissed me" Mark traced Donghyuk's lips before sighing. "I did" he would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

"Well, then do it again" Mark smirked as he grabbed onto Donghyuk's shirt and walked backwards into his room. Mark swiped his tongue across Donghyuk's lips, asking for entrance he more than easily got.

"Wait, hold on. Are we doing it? I don't know how to do it" Mark smiled at Donghyuk before pushing him down onto the bed. "I'll stop when you tell me to" Donghyuk calmed down before pulling Mark back into the kiss.

"This is why you were being weird?" Donghyuk questioned as he felt Mark trail his lips down to his neck before slipping his hand under Donghyuk's shirt. "Yes, after I knew you liked me, I didn't know what to do, so I stayed away because I wanted to do a lot of things to you that I probably shouldn't have thought about doing."

Yes Smut

"I have a lot of questions, but first of all, what kind of things?" Mark pulled Donghyuk's shirt off in response. He placed light kisses on his chest before looking up at him. "Like this" Donghyuk knew he was going to get hard if Mark kept going, but he didn't care.

"And?" Donghyuk breathed out, and Mark smirked before pulling his shirt off and slipping a hand inside the waistband of Donghyuk's pants. "Well and this" Mark pulled down his pants and started kissing up Donghyuk's thighs.

"Why are you so good at this?" Donghyuk asked, throwing his head back. "I had a lot of time to think about the things I wanted to do to you" Mark discarded the pants across the room before climbing on top of Donghyuk.

"Hi" Mark took in every inch of Donghyuk's face as if he was memorising all the details. "I like you. I really do" Mark confessed before placing a kiss on his forehead. "I guess I like you too. I can't believe you ignored me" Mark kissed him in response before mumbling a 'sorry' onto Donghyuk's lips.

"Do you want to stop?" Donghyuk shook his head, and Mark took a bottle of lube from his bedside table along with a condom. "I can't believe we're doing this" Mark's fingers lingered at Donghyuk's entrance before pushing in.

"It's cold" Donghyuk shut his eyes as he felt himself being fingered by Mark. He made sure that Donghyuk was properly stretched out before removing his own pants and aligning himself with Donghyuk after putting the condom on with a generous amount of lube.

"Are you okay?" Donghyuk shut his eyes tightly once Mark pushed himself inside of him. Donghyuk's eyes welled up in tears as he gripped onto Mark's shoulder. "It hurts" Mark kissed Donghyuk's neck, trying to distract him from the pain.

"Okay, it's okay now" Mark started moving inside of Donghyuk and let himself go faster when he could hear moans leave Donghyuk's mouth. "Jesus Mark, faster!" Mark felt Donghyuk's nails scratch up his back, but he was too caught up in what was happening to care.

"I mean it, why are you so good at this?" Mark smirked against Donghyuk's neck before picking up the pace of his thrusts even more as a familiar feeling pooled inside Donghyuk's stomach. "Mark...Mark, I'm about to-" Mark knew that he himself was close. "I know baby, it's okay" the nickname was enough to send Donghyuk over the edge.

He came followed by Mark only seconds later. "Holy fuck!" Donghyuk exclaimed as Mark fell beside him. He pulled Donghyuk closer as the boy curled up to him.

"You don't want to clean up?" Mark asked as he threw away the used condom, and Donghyuk shook his head. "You know what we should do?" Mark hummed as he waited for Donghyuk to talk. "We should do it again!"