Chapter 24

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓
: 𝐻𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩 - 𝒯𝓇𝑜𝓎𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓃, 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒲𝒽𝑜

☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚🦋。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・☆

"Jeno?" Jaemin looked at the boy expectantly as he made his way towards him. His parents could be seen picking boxes out of the house, and Haeun smiled brightly when she saw Jeno.

"Why are you here?" Jaemin asked with sadness lacing his voice. "I'm here to beg you not to leave" Jaemin shook his head and looked away from Jeno's gaze. "You're a little late, don't you think?" Jeno sighed, knowing that there was very little chance of making Jaemin stay at this point.

"I talked to my dad, told him that I'm the happiest with you and that him trying to take you away from me is like taking my happiness away from me" Jaemin's eyes widened, not believing Jeno's words.

"You told him? You didn't have to do that for me" Jaemin mumbled as he focused on his feet. "I did it for me too. I did it for us if anything" Jeno took Jaemin's hand in his and pulled him closer.

"I'll do anything to show you that I love you more than words can say. Please give me another chance" Jaemin smiled warmly before placing his forehead on Jeno's.

"You'll do anything? How about a kiss?" Jaemin suggested, and Jeno let his hands move to his waist before pulling him closer. Without a second thought, Jeno captured Jaemin's lips in a kiss.

The whole world seemed to stop every time they kissed, and for Jeno this was heaven, and if this was hell in others' eyes, there was nothing he could do about it and nothing he wanted to do either.

As long as he had Jaemin in his arms, that was all that mattered to him. They moved apart only to hear cheers behind them. Renjun and Yangyang had gotten out of the car and stood beside Jaemin's parents.

"Please stay" Jeno walked up to them with Jaemin's hand in his. "Oh, we were supposed to go somewhere?" Mrs Na cheekily replied, looking at Jaemin, who had a proud smirk playing on his lips.

"Did I miss something?" Jeno asked, clearly oblivious to what was happening. Haeun ran up to one of the boxes before flipping it around to show nothing was inside.

"Surprise!" Chenle and Donghyuk shouted from inside the moving truck. "No Zhong, that was my line. What is wrong with you!?" Donghyuk huffed in annoyance as they got out of the truck.

"I'm proud of you, Lee" Mark said from inside the Na's house as he walked out with Jisung. "Why are all of you here? Why was chenle and Donghyuk driving the truck and explain the boxes?" Jeno asked, overwhelmed.

"Ah, you see Jeno sweetie, I promised my son a little something, and well the boys helped me with this plan. Anyway, you're both together now, so don't worry about it" Mrs Na said, putting her arms around Jeno and Jaemin.

"What is wrong with you, Crazy woman?" Jaemin asked sarcastically before hugging his mother. "Everything that's wrong with you" she replied and placed a kiss on his head.

"Jeno, what are you doing there? Come back inside. Your dad will be here any moment now" Jeno's mother ran out of their house, hearing the commotion followed by Jaehyun.

"I'm proud of you, little brother. Appa called me earlier asking me to slap some sense into you" Jaehyun laughed as he joined his mother outside. "I love him, eomma. I know it's going to be hard, but please accept it" Jeno walked up to his mother before hugging her desperately.

"My son" she pushed Jeno back slightly to wipe his tears that he wasn't even aware of. "I just want you happy" she brought him back for a hug and gave a soft smile to Jaemin, who was standing a few feet apart. "Don't worry about appa, I'll help him come to terms with it" Jaehyun said from beside the two.

"Come on eomma, let's leave them alone" Jaehyun urged their mother to come back inside. She nodded understandingly before patting Jeno's shoulder "come home before it's dark" she said, not wanting to get more emotional as she followed Jaehyun.

"I have cookies, everyone who's not Jaemin and Jeno inside the house now" Mrs Na said, pushing the boys into her house before waving at the couple. "What are we supposed to do here?" Jaemin laughed, looking around the abandoned sidewalk.

"Want cookies?" He asked, making Jeno smile in satisfaction. "I want you, but cookies sound nice too" Jaemin cringed at the cheesiness before pulling Jeno towards the house. Jeno didn't know what was going to happen in the future for him and Jaemin, but right now he has Jaemin, and he wanted to spend every last second they had together making him happy.

Cause that's the thing about love. It's more about sacrificing than anything. You offer your time and effort to make the other happy because they're worth it. If you truly love someone, then you'd be ready to give up your selfishness and problems for them. It's about respecting the other person enough to consider their feelings just as important as yours and to love them properly every second you can. If you find love like that with someone, I really hope it doesn't leave you.

A/N
And that's a wrap!! Thank you so much to everyone who read this and fell in love with the story like I did. I also wanted to say that love is love, and at the end of the day, love is important and precious regardless of who it's shared between. Anyway, enough cheese, love y'all and byee

»»———— ★ ————««