Reunited

Before I start I would like to say that I respect both of their relationships and I'm glad that they are happily married :)

Ellen's POV:

I wake up in my bed next to my husband who is asleep. I turn over to look at the clock which read 7:45 a.m. I get up to go take a shower and get ready for work, it is the first day back from winter break and we are filming for the second half of season 11. I get finished with getting ready and I go downstairs and get my breakfast from Will, he's my chef. "thanks Will" I say as I'm grabbing my bag and heading out the door. I'm a little nervous to go into work only because Patrick and I haven't really talked since we left for break but I'm excited to see him and actually smile and not have to fake it. 

Patrick's POV: 

I get up so excited that its finally time to go back to work I barley slept all night long I was just too excited. Even though me and Jillian have been fighting a lot. But I am going to move past that today because I get to see the love of my life today. Part of me feels bad that I'm still with Jillian and I don't want to hurt her but the love that I have for her and the love that I have for Ellen are two completely different types of love. I get up to brush my teeth and shower and get dressed then I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a apple and then I feed the dog and get in my car and go to work.

Ellen's POV:

 I get in my trailer and see that Patrick hasn't arrived yet. I look at the time and realize that I am an hour early which is fine because I now have an hour to chill. A few minutes later I hear a car pull up and I look out the window and see Patricks black Porsche. I smile because I am happy that he's here and I finally get to see him after what seemed like forever.

He opens the trailer door and I am pretending like I'm doing something 

"good morning" he says as he comes up behind me hugging me

I turn around to look at him and I'm smiling "good morning to you too" I say hugging him 

he's smiling and is eyes are sparkling and I'm falling more and more in love with him every time I lay my eyes on him 

"so how have you been" he says still doing his sparkly eye thing 

"I have been good, I missed you a ton though" I say as I kiss him 

"you have no clue how much I missed you" he says smiling and kissing me back and his hands traveling down to my butt

After 45 minutes they caught up and making out but nothing too deep before work

"okay Patrick I think we should start heading over to hair and makeup now" she says while he's kissing her neck

 "but not right now, 30 more minutes" he says still kissing her 

"we don't have 30 more minutes" I say smiling

"okay I guess we can go do our jobs" he says getting up

"don't be too sad, we can finish this later" I say laughing and getting up to follow him out of the trailer

A/N: HIII I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST CHAPTER LET ME KNOW IF YOU ENJOYED IT AND FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA SEE IN OTHER CHAPTERS. I AM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE OFFEN, SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT HAHA NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND JUICER ; )