~°•33•°~

Jeongin POV

It passed thirty minutes, one hour, one hour and a half...
I couldn't take it anymore.
Nobody called, not even Hyunjin's parents...maybe the hospital didn't call them either?

I am the anxious type yeah but...never been this nervous...

"Hey...Jeongin...? Did, did the hospital call yet" Jisung asked going to sit next to me with two cups of hot chocolate.

I had my head between my knees and my hands on it gripping my bluish hair.

"Do I look ok to you?" I rising my head.
My face was full of tears taking away that little bit of make up that I had on.

"Shh...the hospital will call you anyways if it's really him"

"BUT THAT IS H–"

The door bell rang followed by a couple of knocks.
Minho went to open, and another voice could be heard, but I couldn't recognize it becoming or all the sobbing that I was making.

I felt a hand tapping on my back, but I didn't turn...
When I felt a whole hand on my back I looked back...

"..."

"Hey wh–"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU COME BACK YOU ASS HOLE!! I LITERALLY DIED HERE!"
I got up on the couch and jumped on Hyunjin.

"S-sorry baby bread...but I had a little problem"

"And it was?"

"A tree fell on the street and the car in front of me hit it and so I hit the car...and so they brought me to the hospital for a fast check up...but unfortunately I didn't get the hair dye..."

"WHO CARES ABOUT THE HAIR DYE! YOU ARE FINE AND THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT! I thought you were dead"

I hugged him tighter and rubbed my head on his shoulder.
I looked up at him and saw a plaster on his cheek, one on his forehead and one under his chin.

"D-Does it hurt...?" I touched his cheek gently, seeing the blood stain on the plaster.

"No it doesn't, but my car...it looks like a smashed Cocacola can..."

"And who brought you here?"

"Oh, Changbin and Felix, they were passing by so I asked them to take me home but you weren't there, and than I saw Minho's message that you were here and came here"

"Hyung..."

"Yes Innie?" He putted me down and looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you, I was just so angry with you...–"

"I am angry with me too, for what she did...I'm sorry"

He leaned in for a kiss, but

"Ya! You two go to your house if you want to do stuff! Not here! We just cleaned the house!"

We looked at Minho who had a disgusted face on, than into each other's eyes and laughed.

"It's better if you two stay here, the thunderstorm didn't finish yet.
You two can go in the guests room if you want to rest" Jisung smiled, pointing at the room.

~°•♡•°~

HI!!

OK! HEAR ME OUT GUYS!

I don't know if me and whoever is Hyunjin's hairstyler but I think we have some sort of telepathy?!

I was making an edit of Hyunjin with long black hair, and what happened!? HE HAS BLACK HAIR NOW!

really if he will ever get an undercut under those long hair...
Damn it, me and his hairstyler really have some sort of connection.