~°•21•°~

Jeongin POV

We sat at the table for dinner, and it actually started pretty well!
My father and Hyunjin laughing at I don't know what kind of jokes, them getting along really well, and me staring at them with soft eyes and red cheeks, for the warm sight and because of the hot air in the house. I had a little smile on my face...it looks like a family dinner...I can say now that Hyunjin is part of "my family"...

I heard my mother sighing and turned to her. She was looking at Hyunjin with angry eyes...

"Mom...he is a good guy..."

"I don't care! Ok!? I don't like him! You deserve much better than some sort of guy with girly hair!! Jackson was much better!!" She said getting up and slamming both her fists on the table.

"I love him and you can't tell him how to be! And plus! I said to not talk about that cheater anymore!" I said getting up and going to my father and Hyunjin's side, giving my father a kiss on the cheek and taking Hyunjin by the hand and started to go out of the house.

"W-wait son!!"

"No mom...I can't stay here if you don't accept him...he is part of my family now...and you can't throw him out of it. Bye"

We went put of the garden, towards the car, when I saw Hyunjin with his head low, and a sad face on. I didn't want him to feel bad, or responsible of all of this, he did nothing...

"Hyunjin...look at me...you did nothing wrong, it's just my mother who thinks to choose who I love, like if I was some sort if puppet, but I'm not...I love you, and only you. Nobody can come between us...now that I know that this is not a game anymore, that I know that we are something real, something that might last forever...I'm happy that you make me happy, I feel like you really do care about me, and a lot. Please...don't listen to the others...only to your heart and me...ok?" I said looking at him who was tearing up a little and pouting his bottom lip and frowning his brows.

I cupped his face with my hands while trying to wipe off the tears. He suddenly hugged me tightly wrapping his arms around my waist and hiding his crying red face on the side of my neck.

"I-I'm sorry if your mother doesn't like me...I w-want to be the best for you, but this is all I c-can do. I am n-not the best person with words, nor with actions, b-but belive me...I-I really love you, I want to be your everything for now on...I –"

I shutted him up with a kiss...it felt different, it was more warm and lovable. For the first time I was the one to actually kiss him...

"Look at those two...they look so happy darling...you should accept it and nothing more...let him go, he is no longer a baby...he is an adult now...and he just found his real love..." said Jeongin's father looking at his wife who was looking out of the window at the two boys kissing in the night under the stars.

She said nothing in reply to her husband...only crossed her arms and left the room, making her husband sigh and smile at the sight of the two males, and left the room too.

Hyunjin POV

When we arrived home, I still had the red marks made by the overflowing tears, and a horny Jeongin attached to my lips.

"You are in the mood at this late hour in the night?~" I said smirking.

"Mhm~ why you are not?" He said in a pout, pressing his thigh on my dick making me blush.

"F-from when a-are you this a-active?"

"I don't know...but I want to take the leads tonight~" Jeongin said winking at me.

'E-eh?! W-what does he mean by that?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!
So! I want to write a new fiction soon, since this one will end in some chapters I think, if I wont do any sort of specials.

Anyways!
Do you guys have any ideas for a new Hyunin fiction?

If you do please say the theme and how I should call the book!!

Bye!!❤