~°•7•°~

Hyunjin POV

I woke up at the smell of something sweet, pancakes maybe?

As I opened my eyes I couldn't see Jeongin anywhere, maybe it's him that is cooking.
When we were "together" he couldn't cook even instant noodles, maybe he is a five michelin starred chef.

I got up from the bed

'where is my shirt? Hm, who cares, he already saw me half naked'

I unlocked my phone screen to see what time it was and...

"I'M GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!!"

I ran downstairs at flash speed and immediately went in the kitchen, to see Jeongin wearing a light blue oversized jumper and black pants.

"Hey innie, I have some morning classes so I should go, what if we go get an ice cream at the new "3RACHA coffee bar"? It's really nice"

"U-uh, y-yea sure"

"Ok! See me there at...hmmm...3PM. Bye baby" and I kissed his cheek.

With that I took a pancake, still burning, and ran out.

'Fuck!!! I have the test to enter JYP!!!'

Jeongin POV

"Ok! See me there at...hmmm...3PM. Bye baby" and he kissed my cheek.

'Uh!?!? He kissed me on the cheek!?!' Am I red? Hope I'm not blushing. Wait.

DID HE JUST ASKE ME TO GO OUT WITH HIM!?!?'

I finished to make my breakfast and ate in silence, without the TV talking.
I was lost in thoughts...

'Ok! Let's call Felix and Seungmin!!'

I took my phone and immediately went to our chat group to ask them to help me.
______________________________________

🌈Pandacorns🌈

Jeongin:
GUYS!! TODAY!! 1PM!! AT
THE MALL!! SHOPPING!!

Felix:
Jeongin you morning kid
please...let me sleep.

Seungmin:
And why shopping?

Jeongin:
I need to go buy some new
clothes.

Seungmin:
But you never care about
what you wear, the only
thing might be....

Felix:
A GUY ASKED HIM OUT!!
WHO IS IT?!!?

Jeongin:
N-no one that you need
to know!

Felix:
By the way...I have a date
too today...so...yea we can
go to the mall to buy some
new clothes!!

Seungmin:
I have one too...so I'm in...

Jeongin:
OK! SO AT 1PM!!
______________________________________

I went to take a bath and putted some makeup on, to look better.

Anyway, it's still 12:30, and I am ready to go to the mall, so I went down the stairs and took a Taxi to the mall.

I arrived with some minutes later respect to the actual time, and both Seungmin and Felix were waiting me.

"Sorry!! Ther was traffic!!" I said panting

"It's ok, anywa. Who is your date?~~~"
Felix said with a silly smile on

"No o-one! And you both have a date too!! So!? Who is it!?"

"U-uh...aish!! Fine!! It's...C-Changbin...I just...he asked me out!" Felix said with his ears tuning red.

"YOOOOOOOOO"

"And you Seungmin?! You have a date too!"

"I-I...with...Chris..." he looked down in embarrassment

"You two look pretty well together" Felix and I said

"Uh!?"

"I know who is Jeongin's date. It's that stupid Hyunjin! Right? If he hurts you just call me" Felix said crossing his arms.

"Yea yea....let's go shopping now? I have the date at 3 so....let's hurry"

"Hey!! I have the date at the same time!!" The other two said in disbelief.

Time passes...

We went in all the little shops at the mall and I ended up buying some really short pants, a white shirt and a light pink cardigan with pearl coloured buttons.

Felix instead, bought a see through white shirt and a pair of white boots with some heel.

And Seungmin, he bought a baby blue oversized hoodie, white tight jeans, and a cute sailor hat.

"Bye innie!! See you tomorrow!! Or later if the date is at the same time!!"

"Bye Felix!! Bye Seungmin!!"

"Byyyyyyyyyyye"

I went home with another taxi, it is faster, even though I walk at a high speed, but I had too many bags.

When I arrived I went immediately in the bathroom to take a quick shower and putted some parfum on.
I wore the cardigan, shirt, and shorts, and some leather sandals.
Finish everything with some makeup and a white backpack.

'Why am I so excited!?"