~°•12•°~

Jeongin POV

We walked home, his home, hand in hand. I was frustrated, and scared that some random person would come out of nowhere and say "oh ew you two are fags!" Or something mean...but...Hyunjin, on the other hand, wasn't frustrated at all, he was natural, like if I was a girl.

On our way home we met a girl...her name was...was...Jennie? I don't really remember, but she looked at Hyunjin with kinda flirty eyes at first, but when she saw that he was holding hands with me, a male, she asked him if I was his boyfriend and he said

"Oh yeah! I didn't have time to introduce him to you! So this is Jennie my schoolmate, and this is Jeongin my boyfriend" he had a sort of smirk on his face.

'W-wait! when d-did I agree to this boyfriend thigh!?'

I looked up at him. I looked like a tomato, a black haired tomato.

"Oh...hehe...he is with you?...c-cute...well now I need to go! Bye you two!" And with that she ran away waving at us.

"S-she likes you...w-why did you tell her that I'm your b-boyfriend?" I looked down at my feet, squeezing his hand with both of mine. I was kinda embarrassed...

"Oh, well I don't really care, I have you, and you are the only one I care about" leaving a soft small kiss on my cheek.

~at home~

Aa we arrived at his front door and opened it, I was hit by a strong smell of his cologne. It was in his whole house.
The strong smell made me sneeze and Hyunjin just chuckled at that.

"You are the cutest person I've ever seen..." he said while closing the front door with his foot and pinning me at the wall.
We didn't even take off our shoes that his hands were already under my shirt rubbing my waist up and down.

"H-hyung we are n-not even in...we–"

"Shut up and let me fuck you here~"

No one POV

Hyunjin had his hands under the younger's shirt and roaming around his back.

Jeongin gasped at the touch of the older male touch. His hands were extremely cold, making the whole situation even more exciting for the both of them.
The cold feeling hitting the younger's body.
The older feeling the warmth of Jeongin's body. That's all Hyunjin needed, someone that could warm him up I  the cold days of his life, someone that could fill his heart with warm words and feelings.

They kissed for what seemed an eternity, when Jeongin gasped for air, Hyunjin didn't want the kiss to end, he wanted more, he needed more.

"H-Hyunjin~ I need t-to breath~" he said in between moans and heavy breath, stuttering some words.

'I can't take this anymore'

Hyunjin was already out of control.
He picked Jeongin up bridal style and want upstairs in his room. As he plopped Jeongin's on the bed, a muffled moan escaped his lips.

"...you drive me crazy baby~ *as he takes off his shirt* let me make you scream in please~"

Hyunjin attacked Jeongin's neck, making red and purple marks on it, and making the other cover his mouth with his hand to make the moans and whines less loud.
Not long after the younger answered to what Hyunjin previously said...

"Please do it daddy~"

—————————————––-———–-

Should I continue this sort of smuth?