~°•24•°~

Hyunjin's POV

I woke up, feeling nobody by my side.
As I opened my eyes, I was greeted with a beautiful sight.
Jeongin was on the balcony, only with my pants on, and with his elbows on the iron railing.
I noticed some old hickeys on his lower back, he even had a bite on his shoulder...my fault, yesterday I was too much in the mood.

Aster staring at him for some time I saw a little white cloud coming out of his mouth, it could have been the cold, but it was way too much smoke.

"Hey innie. You stole my vape?" I said getting up and putting on some underwear.

"Uh? Oh, yeah I did. And good morning jinnie~" he said, turning to me with a bright smile.

I went towards him and pulled him in a hug. It was really cold outside, and I'm not so into winter.

"Innie come in it's cold, and you might catch a cold. And look at you nipples they are hard as hell. Come in I know you are cold."

"F-fine!" He said covering his chest with his hands.

'Cute'

We went to the kitchen, and tried to make pancakes, but things turned out in another way~

No one's POV

There was dough all over the kitchen and even on Hyunjin's face.

"Wait come colser" Jeongin said pulling Hyunjin closer to his face.

"W-what is it?-?"

Jeongin started to lick away the dough that was on Hyunjin's cheek and even forehead.
Let's say that Jeongin wanted more than just this, he didn't want to lick only Hyunjin's face (ya know what am sayin'~).

Than Jeongin pulled him away and looked directly in his eyes

"I want you, to fuck me here, right now, in this moment, and place" Jeongin changed tone and went from his cute high pitched voice, to a lower and more seductive one.

"B-but it's only 9AM, and the neighbours are sleeping-"

"Do you think I care? Hm? if you don't, than I will do it by my self~" Jeongin said, now on his knees and starting to unzip Hyunjin's pants licking his lips.

He started to pull down Hyunjin's underwear, and saw that he was already hard as a rock.
Jeongin looked up at Hyunjin and saw that he was looking away and blushing like a tomato.

He had both his hands on the kitchen, and was tightly gripping to it, as Jeongin started to suck on him.

Jeongin looked up at him and than at his hands. He took one and putted it on his head.

Hyunjin looked down at him sliding the hand from the top to the back of his head and gripped harder on his blue hair, making Jeongin whimper in pain.

"I know that you like it when we do it rough you little slut~" Hyunjin said biting his bottom lip, and opening again the old scar on it, making it sting in pain again.

Than all of a sudden Hyunjin pulled him away and picked him up and brought him to the bedroom, yanking him on the bed making Jeongin bite his tongue with the impact.

"Ouch...be more gentle on me~" Jeongin said in an innocent but seductive tone.

Hyunjin just smirked in response and harshly took off his T-shirt. Lately he has been working out a lot, and his veins are more visible on his arms and lower abs, something that drives Jeongin crazy.

When Hyunjin took off Jeongin's shirt he noticed that Jeongin's stomach was a lot flatter than before, and that his ribcage was slightly showing.

"Uh? You lost a lot of weight. Why?" Hyunjin said with one eyebrow up.

"J-just because Felix and Seungmin a-are both really slim a-and I wanted to be like them" Jeongin said in embarrassment.

"But you were beautiful anyways~" Hyunjin started to leave little kisses on his stomach.

He than putted one of his hands on Jeongin's thigh squeezing it leaving nail marks on it, and took the other leg an putted it on his shoulder.

Hyunjin than git his head up un suck two of his fingers, but Jeongin stopped him from fingering him.

"N-no! I don't like it...just do it without the fingers..."

"You sure? Like-"

"Yeah! Everything but not the fingers"

Hyunjin leaned in for a kiss and slowly started to insert his member into Jeongin, hearing him whimper in the kiss.

"Sorry it might hurt a little now" Hyunjin said taking Jeongin by the wais and went hard, making the younger remain froze at the sudden action.

"W-wait. It, hurts"

"You are the one who didn't was to stretch before, so, now you take the pain, than later comes the pleasure" Hyunjin said going faster and gripping harder on Jeongin's hips, leaving slight bruises on them.

'Later comes the pleasure my ass, I feel like I'm going to rip in two parts, and if I don't, I will bleed for sure'

After some minutes they heard a door slamming shut, and than the voice of a woman

"Hyunjin darling!!~ I brought you some food and the T-shirt you wanted!!

...

Maybe he is still asleep...
BYE BABY BOY!!~ " she went out rolling her eyes.

Jeongin was covering his mouth with both his hands to prevent any weird sound to come out.
On the other place, Hyunjin placed a hand on Jeongin's lower stomach and gently pressed it down.

"Wow. You can literally feel me inside of you"

'Yeah i can feel you too and it hurts!!'

After some minutes the pain didn't go away, and Jeongin started to sob quietly.

"Innie? Is everything alright? Does it hurt this much?"

"N-no y-you can go on..." Jeongin said between sobs.

Hyunjin sighed and pulled out of Jeongin. He picked him up and brought him to the bathroom.

"U-uh? No wait we can-"

"No. I know it hurts so we won't keep going. Let's just take a bath and than go to sleep" Hyunjin said with a soft smile.

"I ruined the mood..." Jeongin said whispering, infact Hyunjin didn't hear him.

Hyunjin started to fill up the bathtub and putted in a pink bath bomb, Jeongin really likes to use the bathtub for two reason, one you can make a lot of bubbles, two you dont need to stand up like a dork.

Hyunjin got in and took Jeongin by the hand to help his beautiful princess to get in.

Hyunjin hugged the younger by the wais and pulled him closer, and rested his hand on his back.
Jeongin doesn't really like skinships, but when it comes to his lover, he can't do anything, he loves being hugged by Hyunjin...

Jeongin took Hyunjin's hand and interlock their fingers, and looked at their couple tattoo now complete.

"You know...I never really liked this tattoo after our break up. I even tried to take it off by myself...but now that I see it complete it really looks pretty"

"Everything looks good on you princess" Hyunjin said, making Jeongin turn and see a bright smile by the older.

"I love you"

Jeongin said turning around and sitting on Hyunjin's lap looking towards him.

"Let's do it here"

"E-EH!? B-BUT YOU SAID IT WAS HURTING-"

"Fuck it I'm in the mood and I want you inside of me ok? And I have a huge kink on those veins on your arms, and it turns me on" Jeongin said grabbing with one hand Hyunjin's face and squeezing his cheeks, and placing his forehead on Hyunjin's.

"Ok boss~" Hyunjin said squeezing Jeongin's butt.

[Sorry I didn't edit the chapter, nor read it so, there might be some grammar errors and spelling errors ⚠️]