~°•15•°~

Jeongin POV

We arrived at JYP and all the students were looking at us and whispering stuff.

All the girls were looking at Hyunjin in a sort of...flirty way? And the boys just jealous of his beauty.
Hyunjin's hair grew a lot in this few months but he looks even better than before.

I was handing him the helmet he gave me but "no no keep it. Later we go home together"

I wanted to kiss him so badly right now...who cares about all this nasty people staring? Well...I do.

I looked at everyone who were no longer looking at us, but at someone else, so I turned my head to see...Felix kissing that chin dude, Changbin.
They looked fine with the staring and whispering.

"Can I kiss you too darling?" He said leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"B-but...o-ok you can...b-but quickly"

He kissed me in front of my whole school....but...no one saw us. I was relieved that Felix and Chin man were still kissing, I was surprised too.

We got in the school and I went to class, and he went in the principal's office.

As I sat down...

"Hey Jeongin! It's been a while since we spoke."

"What do you want?"

"Listen you little bitch ass boy leave that man alone. He is mine. And you will see it" her eyes dull and full of anger.

'Well she doesn't know that we already kissed, we had sex, we practically live under the same roof and that we have a really hairy child whose name is Kkami'

"Uhhh go away thanks. I need to listen to the teacher"

She scoffed and went away.

At the end of the day I went to the school gates and saw Hyunjin, casually chilling on his motorcycle looking at his phone.

I felt like the happiest person in the world to have him by my side...but I felt like a cold breeze hitting me from the back. What if that girl could actually take him away from me...again.

I came back to life when I saw her next to Hyunjin...that bitch